Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO tincture advice

I have just ordered a fresh supply of swansons bo. I have ordered 8 bottles.
I would like to make a tincture as I understand it to be more bioavailable than capsules but I am unsure on how to make it.
I figure I will do a liver cleanse and get back in to fitness for the time being while the BO tincture sets, so time frame for preparation is not an issue.
If someone could give me a step by step guide on making a tincture for BO (are there any instructions that would differ from herbs?) That would be great!
Looking forward to hearing any advice you may have.
Thanks,
beckie

Hey Beck good to see you going for this method. Just look up how to make an herbal tincture (very simple) and just stick with a ratio of 1 part herb /2 parts alcohol medium.
If its really strong alcohol like 151 proof. Then do 1 part herb/3 parts alcohol medium.

I advise to be careful with anything that has filler. That is why I used ultrabreast or BB. I have never used swansons because of possible fillers. Maybe just strain it after it brews. But wait 6 weeks before taking it. I waited several months before taking mine. I just felt it would be best absorbed if I let it age.

I have a tread somewhere around here where I posted about how made mine. I cannot find it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon