Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary with pueraria mirifica and progesterone cream

Hello,

I have been on pueraria mirifica for about 4 months and nothing has really changed. I was thinking of adding bovine ovary (Raw Female by Natural Sources) and progesterone cream.

Has anyone taken Bovine ovary with pueraria mirifica and/or progesterone cream?

(11-01-2015, 01:52 AM)mel0 Wrote:  Hello,

I have been on pueraria mirifica for about 4 months and nothing has really changed. I was thinking of adding bovine ovary (Raw Female by Natural Sources) and progesterone cream.

Has anyone taken Bovine ovary with pueraria mirifica and/or progesterone cream?

Yes to all, only I rotated them. Its risky tbh, although I would ask which brand of PM do you have?.

I have been using Ainterol.

It may be obvious why the three shouldn't be used together, but I honestly am 100% clueless. Why is it harmful to take all three?

Also, I have come across one person that makes their own product and sells it, and it has bovine ovary and with some weaker estrogenic herbs in it (I think!!).

(11-01-2015, 04:59 PM)mel0 Wrote:  I have been using Ainterol.

It may be obvious why the three shouldn't be used together, but I honestly am 100% clueless. Why is it harmful to take all three?

Ok no problem, mainly cause you don't want to stress the liver. You didn't state the current dosages, plus it's too early in the program to be so aggressive. Growth comes from a balanced approach which includes nutrition, light aerobics, yoga, massage, proper rest, mediating (stress free, yeah right lol) etc.

(11-01-2015, 05:20 PM)mel0 Wrote:  Also, I have come across one person that makes their own product and sells it, and it has bovine ovary and with some weaker estrogenic herbs in it (I think!!).

Noooo!, that's just scary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon