Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lost. Please help

Sad 

Hello. Well, I'm not sure where to start. Maybe with my current stats.
I'll be 18 years old this year, 5"1, overweight. My breasts are currently a 38 D, but they appear much smaller than that to me.
When I was younger, I really liked my breasts because they were "new" and the fact that they were growing meant that I was becoming a woman and growing up, and pretty much just like every other girl I was really excited about it. Unfortunately, as I got older I started disliking them and today they make me feel very sad and self-conscious. I cry every time I stare at myself in the mirror. Actually, I've been having a really hard time lately, because every time I catch myself alone I start thinking about my body and feeling extremely anguished and then I cry for hours. It has come to a point where sometimes I strongly wish I was someone else.

I'm currently facing a dilemma. I want to lose 30 pounds, not because I am sick or have health issues but because I think it's about time I stop struggling with my weight and start looking better. However, I'm terrified about losing my breasts as well. I'm not worried about a small loss, but I'm not ready for something extreme at all. The last time I lost weight my breasts stood the same, but I was younger. I'm not sure if I will be that lucky again. Still, I've decided to give it a try. I'll never know how my breasts will look like if I don't Smile maybe they'll look bigger, who knows?
Basically what I'm doing now is eating lots of veggies, fruits and protein and avoiding greasy foods. I drink a lot of water and workout 3 times a week.

I was thinking about starting NBE to prevent or compensate loss and sagging during weight loss. I'm young and unsure about my breast development (I have no idea if my breasts will grow more or not). I feel them tingly often, but I'm not sure if that means they're growing. However, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Although massaging seems great, and I'm doing it twice a day, I'm not sure if it'll make a difference. I'm not sure about herbs either (by not sure I mean clueless). I also need a little help with fat brushing. I've seen other girls mention it here, but I don't understand how it works nor what kind of results I should expect.

I probably wouldn't post this anywhere else, but women here are very kind and helpful. It feels good to know that there are other people out there who are willing to work to change what they don't like about themselves. I don't want perfect breasts, but I want the best I can have. Same goes for everything else.

Hi, BnB. I can appreciate your desire to loose weight and it sounds like you're on the right track there, but I really don't think it's time for you to be trying NBE things just yet. You're 17 years old. Women's breasts are often still in development until as old as 19. I certainly would suggest not taking any NBE supplements right for several years. You might develop just fine yet without anything.

As for loosing weight, the only way people ever loose weight and keep it off is to form a lifestyle that gives them the weight they want. Your age is a good time to be forming healthy habits that will keep you looking and living healthy for a long time. Keep the calories down. Eat things like veggies and fruit instead of processed foods. Avoid eating much late in the day.

Make exercising a part of you lifestyle. I'm 5'11" and used to weigh about 165 lbs. Now I weigh 127 and can't gain a pound over that. I eat a low calorie diet. My main meal is usually a late lunch. I eat very lightly in the evening. I only eat when I'm hungry, but never allow myself to become famished. A couple of years ago I sold my car. I walk to the store for all my groceries. I walk everywhere and love it. I try to walk a long distance every day, but most weeks take several walks of 5-10 miles each. I love this lifestyle and it keeps me thin.

Just get yourself a noogleberry pump and use it now and while you lose weight. After your bmI is settled, keep pumping and they should return to their D size, perhaps grow more(over a period of a year to 2).
you are so young, you should be able to snap back and get your size when you are thinner plus even gain some more without the use of any herbs. Use a good massage oil. Just keep researching. I think you will benefit from pumping and good diet.

Agreed. My sister at a young age had big ***ts and over the years she started thin then got bigger then got thinner then got bigger... long story short her boobs stayed the same so dont freak out about loosing weight and dont mess around with herbs yet its too soon .... youl most likely keep the boobs ok so dont worry about that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon