Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who here has increases more than 2 cups and please share your results and the time it

(06-03-2015, 07:23 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Very helpful post and fun to read! Thank you!

Hi Smile

How much did you grow with NBe

(26-01-2015, 04:36 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  Lol! I had the maple syrup problem with the capsules, but for whatever reason the liquid extract doesn't have that effect on me! I used to be so self conscious because of it.

As for dosage, I had slowly ramped up to the equivalent of 3600 mg of fenugreek daily (I split it into 3 doses throughout the day). For the brand I was taking, it was was around 60 drops 3 times a day. It will vary from brand to brand, depending on the ratio. For example, I used to take Natures Answer fenugreek extract and I believe the dose was 35 drops 3 times a day. When I switched to Iowa Select Herbs, it was closer to 60 drops.

I also take red clover and saw palmetto extracts. I have always leaned a little towards having high testosterone and the saw palmetto helps with that, while the red clover and fenugreek seem to give me a good balance for estrogen and progesterone. But everyone is different, so while this combo worked for me you may want/need to "play around" with some different herbs to see what works for you....if you plan on adding anything to the fenugreek.

Do you rub it onto your breasts? Do you use breast pumps like noogleberry? Do you massage your breasts? I am new here so it is all new to me.
With the red clover and saw palmetto extracts, what brands do you use? and how much do you take? do you drink it or apply them to your breasts?
Do you sleep with a bra on or off? Sorry for all the questions but your growth from an A to a C is amazing!
How much do you spend for your products a month? How often do you have to restock?

I've never done much with massage or any other method. My schedule just doesn't allow the time. I've just stuck with the supplements. I do listen to subliminals and some binaural beats, but that's more to reinforce the positive body image.

I've used both Nature's Answer extracts and Iowa Select Herbs. Both work great. I did have to use a higher dosage on the Iowa Select as it is a different strength extract, but the taste isn't as horrible (I've found that mixing them with milk works well). You can actually order both through Amazon for a reasonable price. I take the extracts continuously for about 3 or 4 months and then take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month off to let my system cleanse itself (estrogen can build up in the liver). The one down side is that I have found that with the increased estrogen, I do tend to gain weight a little more quickly. But I'm sure if I could get myself more active, that would take care of it.

As for my bra....I hate wearing a bra! As soon as I get home from work it comes off! Big Grin

On average, I was spending anywhere from $25 - $45 per month on extracts (depending on which extracts I needed any particular month - I took 3600 mg fenugreek, 1200 mg saw palmetto, and 2400 red clover). This was part of the reason I started making my own, but that method is probably a little riskier. I basically make a 4:1 extract or a 5:1 (depending on the amount of time I have to let the extract "brew"). That means, for a 4:1 extract, I use 1/2 cup of dried herb to 2 cups of good quality vodka. As for the dosage, I found a number of "guidelines" that recommend starting with a 1/2 teaspoon and adjusting as needed....which I do with every batch I make. I just start at a 1/2 teaspoon and slowly ramp until it seems right (I use the herbs to balance my hormones, too).

The biggest recommendation is to have patience. I've been on this journey for about 1 1/2 years, but it's been worth it. Remember that your body is restarting a growth process that had stopped and it takes time for permanent growth (you're basically going through puberty again!). Give it a few months before you switch herbs, before you find that any particular herb is work. You have to give your body time to adjust to each change. I had a few months where I jumped from one program to another and I probably stalled my growth for a short while.

Best wishes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon