Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who here has increases more than 2 cups and please share your results and the time it

Lol! I had the maple syrup problem with the capsules, but for whatever reason the liquid extract doesn't have that effect on me! I used to be so self conscious because of it.

As for dosage, I had slowly ramped up to the equivalent of 3600 mg of fenugreek daily (I split it into 3 doses throughout the day). For the brand I was taking, it was was around 60 drops 3 times a day. It will vary from brand to brand, depending on the ratio. For example, I used to take Natures Answer fenugreek extract and I believe the dose was 35 drops 3 times a day. When I switched to Iowa Select Herbs, it was closer to 60 drops.

I also take red clover and saw palmetto extracts. I have always leaned a little towards having high testosterone and the saw palmetto helps with that, while the red clover and fenugreek seem to give me a good balance for estrogen and progesterone. But everyone is different, so while this combo worked for me you may want/need to "play around" with some different herbs to see what works for you....if you plan on adding anything to the fenugreek.

Haha!! Thank you for the help. I'm actually pretty surprised you don't have the syrup smell. There IS hope!! Lol. I'm taking many things other than the fenugreek, but that's the only thing I'm taking that changes the way I smell. Haha!! My boyfriend strangely likes that I smell like pancakes, but I don't.

I got the extract to rub directly into my skin and THAT was a no-go! I don't know why, but I'm kinda nervous about taking the extract internally for some unknown weird reason. Lol. I can't even tell you why I'm nervous about it. BUT the fact that you taking the extracts has given you faster results really makes me interested in trying it. I guess I can just start with a low lose and go from there. Although right now I'm taking 2 caps 3x a day, which equals 3,660 mg a day.

I have been searching for a natural enhancement as I am not sure if want to have surgery.
Have you just been taking the herbs? Or any exercises also? Thanks

I've never had any issues with the fenugreek. If you're already taking the capsules, the switch should be ok. Starting lower and ramping up is always a good idea. Now that I make my own extracts, I have to ramp slightly with each batch, since there's not really any way of being certain of the dosage. Since I use them for hormone regulation as well, I watch for certain body cues that I've gotten used to. Then I know I'm probably close to the correct dose.

marylope2 - I've just been taking the herbs, although I'm sure I could probably benefit from some exercises or massage. I just have a hard time fitting them into my schedule. However, I do listen to some subliminal recordings throughout the day for breast enlargement. I don't know if they work, but I like the relaxing music and figure it couldn't hurt! Smile

(20-01-2015, 07:28 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  This is my first time posting, but I have been a long time "lurker" and thought that maybe now is a good time to start sharing. Smile

I've been on my journey for a year and a half and have gone from a loose A cup to a comfortable C. I started with a combination of fenugreek, red clover, and saw palmetto in capsule form. I did stop the herbs and try pueraria mirifica for a few months, and while it did everything it's supposed to and more, it messed my hormones up bad. I went three months without a period and then had it really heavy for three weeks straight. I ended up slightly anemic and it took months for my system to recover. I know some women have better luck with PM, but be careful.

So, I switched back to my original herbs in extract form with fantastic results and make my own extracts now. I'm pre-menopausal, so these particular herbs help greatly with those symptoms, as well! I couldn't be happier and am excited to see where I end up!

How long did it take u go to B cup from A

(21-01-2015, 03:00 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  if you could take the trouble could you estimate the cup size i am

http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8355

Big Grin

B with B, you are lucky I am NOT a moderator on this board. You would not of been able to ask this or similar BORING question for at least the last 2 months, for you would of been banned. Out of 81 post's, there have only been like 5 that is not along this same tiring question.

(04-02-2015, 05:47 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(21-01-2015, 03:00 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  if you could take the trouble could you estimate the cup size i am

http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8355

Big Grin

B with B, you are lucky I am NOT a moderator on this board. You would not of been able to ask this or similar BORING question for at least the last 2 months, for you would of been banned. Out of 81 post's, there have only been like 5 that is not along this same tiring question.

Couldnt agree with you more but she finally made a program, http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28

I think she just didn't understand how this forum works or how our little community interacts.

(20-01-2015, 07:28 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  This is my first time posting, but I have been a long time "lurker" and thought that maybe now is a good time to start sharing. Smile

I've been on my journey for a year and a half and have gone from a loose A cup to a comfortable C. I started with a combination of fenugreek, red clover, and saw palmetto in capsule form. I did stop the herbs and try pueraria mirifica for a few months, and while it did everything it's supposed to and more, it messed my hormones up bad. I went three months without a period and then had it really heavy for three weeks straight. I ended up slightly anemic and it took months for my system to recover. I know some women have better luck with PM, but be careful.

So, I switched back to my original herbs in extract form with fantastic results and make my own extracts now. I'm pre-menopausal, so these particular herbs help greatly with those symptoms, as well! I couldn't be happier and am excited to see where I end up!

Did you gain weight while on the herbs like did your pant or shirt size change in that time period

I did gain some weight, but that's more-so because of bad eating habits and lack of exercise. Although, I think the herbs make the weight gain happen a little quicker than normal. If you're active, it may not make a difference.

well I went from a B back to a D (with swelling) but without swelling they go back to a C ^^; I was normally a D before I lost weight. I got them back up to a C using Maca Root (also good for your bum :p) -- after I start my program I am hoping to keep them at a D (normal) or maybe they might even grow bigger, who knows lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon