Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who here has increases more than 2 cups and please share your results and the time it

(18-02-2015, 12:07 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  well I went from a B back to a D (with swelling) but without swelling they go back to a C ^^; I was normally a D before I lost weight. I got them back up to a C using Maca Root (also good for your bum :p) -- after I start my program I am hoping to keep them at a D (normal) or maybe they might even grow bigger, who knows lol

How long did it take you to go to a c cup from b with maca and was that the only thing u were using

(18-02-2015, 08:26 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(18-02-2015, 12:07 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  well I went from a B back to a D (with swelling) but without swelling they go back to a C ^^; I was normally a D before I lost weight. I got them back up to a C using Maca Root (also good for your bum :p) -- after I start my program I am hoping to keep them at a D (normal) or maybe they might even grow bigger, who knows lol

How long did it take you to go to a c cup from b with maca and was that the only thing u were using

at the time, yes, maca is good for feminine curves- it leveled my hormones a bit too so its good for your hormones if they're out of wack. it took a few months, but the results stayed Smile (I didnt even finish the bottle) I am now off maca because it made me gain a bit of weight, but I was also working out while taking it. My advice is if you want to take maca, living an active life style would be best if you're not going to work out on it.

(18-02-2015, 09:37 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

at the time, yes, maca is good for feminine curves- it leveled my hormones a bit too so its good for your hormones if they're out of wack. it took a few months, but the results stayed Smile (I didnt even finish the bottle) I am now off maca because it made me gain a bit of weight, but I was also working out while taking it. My advice is if you want to take maca, living an active life style would be best if you're not going to work out on it.

How much weight did you gain and how active was ur lifestyle oh and if possible do u one exactly how many months u gained a cupsize or two

(18-02-2015, 09:43 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(18-02-2015, 09:37 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

How much weight did you gain and how active was ur lifestyle oh and if possible do u one exactly how many months u gained a cupsize or two

well its hard to say, i lost a lot of weight due to a hormonal problem but after taking maca my weight went back up-- it helping my hormones could be why i went back up to my natural weight.. I work out every day. Maca might not make you gain any weight at all. Herbs work differently for everyone because everyones body is different. I started taking it by spring and by end summer my weight was back and my cup size went back up. so lets say like 6 months.

I think BeautywithBoobs wants confirmation, assurance or feedback that can't be expressed in words. She keeps asking, because she thinks there isn't enough affirmation.

(20-01-2015, 09:47 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  I've been doing nbe for a year and a half, now. The herbs in capsule form took me to a full A. I was a full A cup when I started the PM, and I think it helped boost me to a B. But I was only on it for approximately 4 months before I had to stop taking it. My biggest growth has been on the liquid extracts. I went from my barely B to a C in half the time it took me to get from an A to a B. They taste horrible, but it's a little easier to regulate dosages with the liquid extracts and easier to ramp.

how long did it take you to go to a full A

and how long from a B cup to a C cup

also what were the dosages thanks

I'm a newbie here and I actually want to know the answer from each user that B&B is asking too. I believe everyone reacts different on what she takse, and B&B probably just want to get an idea of what exact cup size and time frame with what herbs others are taking to achieve her current status, so she gets an idea for her own program.

(20-02-2015, 06:14 AM)gabbychow888 Wrote:  I'm a newbie here and I actually want to know the answer from each user that B&B is asking too. I believe everyone reacts different on what she takse, and B&B probably just want to get an idea of what exact cup size and time frame with what herbs others are taking to achieve her current status, so she gets an idea for her own program.

Absolutely correct

(20-01-2015, 07:28 PM)2ndTimeAround Wrote:  So, I switched back to my original herbs in extract form with fantastic results and make my own extracts now. I'm pre-menopausal, so these particular herbs help greatly with those symptoms, as well! I couldn't be happier and am excited to see where I end up!

Could you explain how you prepare your own extracts? I'm new here and I find your story quite interesting,I'd love to try it out!

Very helpful post and fun to read! Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon