Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mimic pregnancy? I want preggo breasts!

So it's common knowledge that most women have their breasts grow a cup size or more during pregnancy. A lot of women on here are those whose breasts deflated after pregnancy. But still when they seem to do NBE It seems more successful for them to grow back and gain fullness than those who like me were close to flat. My theory is the fat cells were already created during pregnancy, just deflated a bit but never were gone.

I guess what I have been trying to figure out and wrap my head around is how to mimic hormone levels in pregnancy that would lead to the same results, bigger breasts.. And in a few months it seems too. I haven't been pregant yet but articles I read said the greats growth of one cup happened around the 2-3 month mark? Please correct or chime in if that's not true. I have no experience to kno any better...

When I look at it, both progesterone and estrogen are increased and thought to cause the rapid and dramatic breast growth in pregnancy. Should a course of BOTH be taken? A lot of NBE calls for one or the other but not both... Might it mimic being pregnant and help us on our goal to increase both?

I am first interested in trying to tack down the theory of this...
Then afterwards will look into HOW and what forms to take that is safe if it is thought it could work...

You might need human placental lactogen too. I'm not aware of anything in the toolkit that provides this, unfortunately.

(17-01-2015, 08:10 PM)Candace Wrote:  You might need human placental lactogen too. I'm not aware of anything in the toolkit that provides this, unfortunately.

Hmm. Maybe pig placenta would help? Although I take that already... Thanks for the input! Maybe my idea is completely stupid and not possible at all lol hrmmmmm

I don't know if this will be helpful to you or not but a quick search found the following. You may not want to induce actual lactation, but it does give you a few things to consider.

http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org...t_627.html

What about goats rue on its own alongside nipple stimulation and pumping? I wouldn't mess around with fenugreek at the same time cause too much blood sugar messing arounding. .
just simple therapeutic dosages. Bypass the bovine stuff and go for less is more approach first to see if it works.

(17-01-2015, 11:09 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  Hmm. Maybe pig placenta would help? Although I take that already... Thanks for the input! Maybe my idea is completely stupid and not possible at all lol hrmmmmm

It doesn't look like it would work orally. Its molecular weight is one higher than growth hormone (22,125 vs 22,124), so it'd be mostly digested and what survived wouldn't be absorbed well. And the half-life is only 15 minutes. The Wikipedia articles on the two indicate that there's a lot of similarity, so perhaps growth hormone is close enough. You can get that with certain amino acids or binaurals.

Estrogen and progesterone at pregnancy levels appears to be enough to get pregnancy's breast cancer risk reduction.

thanks for the feedback everyone!!! I'll make sure to look into everything everyone suggested Smile

Pregnant boobs are big for many more reasons than just fat.

Look into relactation and/or induced lactation on Google. You'll find TONS of info on how to mimick those hormones. Also, Google image "hormone levels during pregnancy". You'll see that yes, both estrogen and progesterone levels drastically and steadily increase throughout the duration of a pregnancy, but the level of progesterone is much, much higher than estrogen, but not just for boobs sake. Lol. Each hormone involved during pregnancy plays several important roles, so for JUST boobs sake, you don't need your progesterone or estrogen levels THAT high if you're not pregnant since you don't also need those hormones to do those many other important things they do for a fetus and the expecting mother. (Look into what each hormone does during pregnancy.)

Also, when the progesterone and estrogen levels get high over a long-ish period of time, then drastically drop and the hormone prolactin skyrockets, that's when lactation happens. That's what happens when a woman gives birth. At that time, those 2 hormones plummet and prolactin jumps up, signaling your body to secrete breast milk. So, if you don't want to actually lactate, don't drastically decrease those 2 hormones at the same time if you significantly raise them for a few months or more.

Look into this relactation protocol. It's not just for women who've had a baby, it's for anyone who wants to mimick those hormones and induce breast milk, like an adoptive mother or what not. http://www.asklenore.info/breastfeeding/...cols.shtml

A natural alternative to the Domperidone mentioned is Shatavari, which I've taken and will be taking again. I like it. Also, instead of taking birth control, you can do phytoestrogens to boost estrogen levels and you can use either progesterone cream (which might not be strong enough), progesterone only birth control, or go to a dr and ask for the progesterone vaginal inserts. Goats rue helps build breast tissue/glands. Eat good fats and good boobie foods, too.

Yeah, my boobs got HUGE during & after pregnancy. I WANT THEM BACK!! Haha Smile I'm working on it!

A novel (crazy lol) idea, find someone (friend maybe) who is pregnant and is willing to donate their placenta. Have it frozen upon delivery and processe it into capsules, or heck, make a tincture.

Some states allow this to mothers, in the "Far East" it's quite common. The Placenta is the highest in aromatase expression

(19-01-2015, 07:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  A novel (crazy lol) idea, find someone (friend maybe) who is pregnant and is willing to donate their placenta. Have it frozen upon delivery and processe it into capsules, or heck, make a tincture.

Some states allow this to mothers, in the "Far East" it's quite common. The Placenta is the highest in aromatase expression

I just threw up a little bit... lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon