Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Total Newbie Looking for Help

Heart 

Hey ladies!
I'm extremely new here but very excited to try out my own program. Problem is, I don't recognize most things mentioned and I'm not sure how to plan things out. What kind of herbs, pills, creams...etc. to use? How much of them should I use? How many times a day?

Yeah I'm totally new to this =/

I would really appreciate any help possible and would also know what kind of programs worked for you guys (details if possible).

I will be 22 years old next month. I'm thin I guess and I have fairly small breasts. Not sure what bra size I am. Our measurements here are a bit different but I'm certain they're small :p

I can't wait for all your suggestions!

Thank you so much in advance!

(21-01-2015, 11:54 PM)Rowy Wrote:  

Hey ladies!
I'm extremely new here but very excited to try out my own program. Problem is, I don't recognize most things mentioned and I'm not sure how to plan things out. What kind of herbs, pills, creams...etc. to use? How much of them should I use? How many times a day?

Yeah I'm totally new to this =/

I would really appreciate any help possible and would also know what kind of programs worked for you guys (details if possible).

I will be 22 years old next month. I'm thin I guess and I have fairly small breasts. Not sure what bra size I am. Our measurements here are a bit different but I'm certain they're small :p

I can't wait for all your suggestions!

Thank you so much in advance!

Welcome newbie to the forum .
Considering your age have you done a hormone test ?
This is vital for ladies as taking herbs can throw your system all over the place .
If you read LOTUS's thread you will find the list of herbs and what pathogens they provide .
Read also jenniferlove thread . It will help .
Remember everyone is diffrent and all programs are trial and error to create one that suits you . Patience is a virtue .
Let the boobie journey begin

My advise is at least do massage and try too gain weight, that is your grounding your base. And ofcourse read through the forum too set up your own program.. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon