Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BOOBS, GROW.

Wink 

Hey, guys! So, I'm 21 and I've actually been obsessed with NBE off and on for years now. I bought a Noogleberry back in 2011-2012? I've been totally inconsistent with that along with some herbs I've been taking.

I'm trying to seriously get into a new NBE program - one that I'll be sticking to.
I've done a lot of research and read a lot of people's routines and how it's similar to the famous Chiyomilk's. Below, I'll post the main effective ingredients I've read that most people use for breast growth.

Some info about myself:

Below: 29.5
Bust: 33.5
Above: 31
---> Cup Size: 34B
Fitness: Active
Estrogen Dominant

I will post both before and after pics after first month of my NBE! (:

Chiyomilk's Program
-----------------------
Ladies Pueraria 99% (Follicular)
B-Up Drops (Luteal)
Whitex: Pig Placenta + Hyaluronic Acid (Everyday)
Collagen (Everyday)
Massage (Everyday)

My Alternative Program
-----------------
Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica (Capsule or Powder?)
Progesterone Cream (From where, idk yet. Suggestions?)
Pig Placenta + Hyaluronic Acid (Thinking of going ahead and buying bulk of Whitex. Suggestions?)
Massage with Noogleberry + PC (Pump and Release)
Collagen (Some users say powder works better. Suggestions?)

** Note that with suggestions, I'd like your input on which product brand to buy, where you buy it from, how to use, etc.

During follicular phase (from the first of period and continue for 15 days), take PM.
During luteal phase, take a less powerful phytoestrogen herb to avoid messing up menstrual cycle and prolonging effect of female hormone.

Collagen isn't REALLY necessary, but its extra perks can't go wrong.

TL;DR
------
Follicular Phase: PM Capsules, Pig Placenta + Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Daily Vitamin C and Calcium

Luteal Phase: Pig Placenta + Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Daily Vitamin C and Calcium, and Noogling/Massaging with Progesterone Cream

I am SO totally open to suggestions. I'm jealous of you all, lol. I hypnotize myself with your pics, but I wanna have that same effect with my own boobs, too. ):

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon