Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry newbie need some guide on the contoured cup

[/quote]

I did in fact buy some more recently. I was using it twice a day but dropped down to once. Isosenusals I chose only because it had the least chemical additives to it but in my personal opinion it doesn't doo much if anything. I wouldn't waste the money. The evenline 3d creams worked better according to people on here but they have parabens and worse in them from memory.

[/quote]

Oh heard some people say that it takes time for volufiline to show some effects. Do you think so? Yes the eveline contains paraben , they have quite a bad review on the ingredients. Do you prefer to use flaxseed oil to massage or do you have any advise on any cream that will help us grow?

I did in fact buy some more recently. I was using it twice a day but dropped down to once. Isosenusals I chose only because it had the least chemical additives to it but in my personal opinion it doesn't doo much if anything. I wouldn't waste the money. The evenline 3d creams worked better according to people on here but they have parabens and worse in them from memory.

[/quote]

Oh heard some people say that it takes time for volufiline to show some effects. Do you think so? Yes the eveline contains paraben , they have quite a bad review on the ingredients. Do you prefer to use flaxseed oil to massage or do you have any advise on any cream that will help us grow?
[/quote]

Isosenuals claimed an certain amount of growth after 8 weeks but then contradict and say it takes 6 months so I found that dodgy because I used for 8 weeks religiously and didn't notice any change.
I just massage with coconut oil and sometimes flax but I personally didn't think flax did anything. I sometimes break some aloe plant and mix that in with the coconut oil.

(10-03-2015, 04:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 03:39 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  

[/quote]

Isosenuals claimed an certain amount of growth after 8 weeks but then contradict and say it takes 6 months so I found that dodgy because I used for 8 weeks religiously and didn't notice any change.
I just massage with coconut oil and sometimes flax but I personally didn't think flax did anything. I sometimes break some aloe plant and mix that in with the coconut oil.
[/quote]

So you have stopped using the isosensuals then? By the way may i ask a question that probably a lot of people has been asking you Smile. What are the things (herbs/creams/oil) that contributes the most for your growth?

(10-03-2015, 07:31 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 04:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 03:39 AM)Dfleurs Wrote:  

[/quote]

So you have stopped using the isosensuals then? By the way may i ask a question that probably a lot of people has been asking you Smile. What are the things (herbs/creams/oil) that contributes the most for your growth?

[/quote]

I use it once a day now. I tried sooo many herbs which just f@@@kd me up.
I'm no great success story by any stretch! I lost ALOT of weight last year and a lot of progress too which sucked. But past few months I just been trying to gain weight to be honest. Eating good boobie food, chicken, avocados, nuts, good oils, protein shakes, fish oil, a little fenugreek for digestion and massAge daily with coconut oil, some fat brushing massage. I think noogling for most girls works great, just not for me cause I never committed to it ya know. I think popping herbs causes more probs than good. We have a non herbal Nbe thread, can't recall where but il try find for ya. I'd always suggest try that before herbs Smile sorry hope this helps.

Ok it's under "nbe General discussion" thread if you wana take a look Smile

(10-03-2015, 07:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok it's under "nbe General discussion" thread if you wana take a look Smile

Yes i am trying massage and noogleberry before jump into herbs. So far i only take vitamins and MSM. Herbs is only on the cream (im using bella must up cream, but just realized it contains paraben , sigh) . Yes i will definitely take a look into the thread. Thanks for looking at it.

You lost some of progress too? Does that mean everything that we gain from NBe is actually not permanent? But looking at your measurement, u made a big progress, i would be really happy if i could achieve the same.

(10-03-2015, 03:13 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 07:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok it's under "nbe General discussion" thread if you wana take a look Smile

Yes i am trying massage and noogleberry before jump into herbs. So far i only take vitamins and MSM. Herbs is only on the cream (im using bella must up cream, but just realized it contains paraben , sigh) . Yes i will definitely take a look into the thread. Thanks for looking at it.

You lost some of progress too? Does that mean everything that we gain from NBe is actually not permanent? But looking at your measurement, u made a big progress, i would be really happy if i could achieve the same.

No I wouldn't say that at all. The weight I lost put me lighter than I had been in years if ever but I was still wearing a bigger cup size plus other girls whove done way better than me all kept it Smile

No I wouldn't say that at all. The weight I lost put me lighter than I had been in years if ever but I was still wearing a bigger cup size plus other girls whove done way better than me all kept it Smile
[/quote]

Oh then thats actually very good since you ve lost weight but your size is still the same. So you are not taking any herbs at all for the moment ? I am very tempted to get PM spray but just not sure on the effect that it will cause.

How's it going with the contoured cups?

(12-03-2015, 04:24 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  How's it going with the contoured cups?

Hi, so far so good. I actually think that the cup run small, i just ordered the large contoured cup. Its actually looks huge but i havent tried it yet as it just reached me yesterday. How is it going for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon