Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anastasia ab circle

okay, i wanted to give you a heads up on the ab cirlce. i love it and because of that i am so disappoionted to have to say that, yes the quality sucks. as of last night with less than one week of use, it developed a crack inm the plastic in a place that before long will make it unusable. darnit. it's such fun. they really should improve the parts. so sadly it's probably going back.

Did you get the newest model? I heard the newest one is suppose to be better quality. But I'd imagine if they used better materials it would be more expensive.

yep, the new 2010 version which has bbetter knee cups for sure. I contacted the company and they wanted a picture of what part cracked and said they will send me a replacement part. I figure if you can't fix what caused it to crack, then it will do it also, but it seems they want to drag this out with trying to replace parts, so that's the route we'll go. At least I can use it for a bit longer while we sort this out.

they had one at the store here, I was tempted to buy it, but didn't looks like I'll stick to traditional ab and cardio work outs

So I caved in and bought it, been using it 3 days now and so far so good, only my shoulder and neck muscles are getting sore from using it, I'm not feeling a whole lot in my abs and I have it on the intermediate level of resistance, so might change it to the advanced soon. The bun and thigh function of it I tried but couldn't get the hang of it. So hopefully this works for me, I been doing 15 min a day instead of 3, I don't even break a sweat with 3 min. Been dieting and increasing exercise the past 2 weeks, so far lost 6 pounds, 2 of them were with the ab circle.

Lol, there's just something about it that makes us not be able to resist it. As for not feeling it in the abs, you have to be real careful to do ti the right way. I catch myself all the time switching to the legs doing more work. You can't let gravity, shifting or your amrs pulling a bit make any of the movement for you. All rotation has to come strictly from your side abs tesnsing and pulling your legs around. I know it sounds weird and you think to yourself I'm doing it right, but I went a full week doing it wrong until one day I decided to tense up my abs while doing it and change things up a bit and 20 rotations later my sides ached again, which I hadn't felt since I first got it and that was only with 30 minutes use at the time.

I agree the thigh excersise feels weird to say the least and I couldn't tell it does anything but I still switch it up. I also adjust how I hold my arms also to strain them a bit through out also, even sometimes do push ups on the bar.

Like I said it's not a super cardio workout, but it's nice for watching TV to be being something instead of nothing.

My 5 year old treats it like a amusement ride. I think if I rode it like he does I might get a good work out. lol

hello guys...
thanks for sharing information....
camping air mattresses

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon