Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oil for breast massage.

I have heard flax seed oil been mentioned more than a few times, does anyone know if cold pressed organic rape seed oil would have any active benefits on breast tissue during massage or noogling ?

(26-01-2015, 05:47 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I have heard flax seed oil been mentioned more than a few times, does anyone know if cold pressed organic rape seed oil would have any active benefits on breast tissue during massage or noogling ?

Check with Peggy / jenniferlove on forum

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/massage/...ge_oil.htm

this link gives you some good ideas for oils therapists use.
lots of oils are high in vit e good antioxidant oils
coconut - my fav
cacoa butter - good fatty oil and smells like chocolate
Seasame oil used in auyeveda but stinks to high hell
i think sweet almond oil is used as a carrier oil if youre adding herbs and ive read it increases circulation to boobs but that needs to be researched further.

Theres tonnes of options. Its what works for you and what smells you can tolerate.
im sure in tge massage section the girls have added home recipes too, some great ideas out there.

I generally use virgin coconut oil and add in a few drops fenugreek extract. I quite like the smell.

Thank you both, I only asked about Rape oil seed has I have quite a large quantity here. So thought Hmmm, maybe could utilise some of that. Thank you for the guidance.
Getting closer to Nooging day Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon