Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all!

Figured I'd introduce myself before anything else Smile

Longtime lurker of this forum, but I'm finally ready to jump in. I'm a biological female, 22 years old, and in need of some growth to bring my body into proportion.

I currently wear a 32C though I don't look like a C at all - my ribcage is really wide and my boobs are kinda empty looking? They're also spread really far apart. In my bras, which are all padded - pretty heavily - they start out looking good all squished up, but throughout the day they tend to migrate downwards and no longer have the same pushed up look/all cleavage is gone? I'm not really sure if this is normal or if my bra sizing is bad. Any input on this issue would be appreciated.

I intend to take BO and Vitex though I'm unsure of the proper doses I should do. I also want to learn massage techniques and use suction. Hopefully I can get results like so many of you inspirational people on here Smile

You might have better luck with your breasts staying in place if you sized down in the band.

(27-01-2015, 08:37 PM)AuthorBabe Wrote:  Figured I'd introduce myself before anything else Smile

Longtime lurker of this forum, but I'm finally ready to jump in. I'm a biological female, 22 years old, and in need of some growth to bring my body into proportion.

I currently wear a 32C though I don't look like a C at all - my ribcage is really wide and my boobs are kinda empty looking? They're also spread really far apart. In my bras, which are all padded - pretty heavily - they start out looking good all squished up, but throughout the day they tend to migrate downwards and no longer have the same pushed up look/all cleavage is gone? I'm not really sure if this is normal or if my bra sizing is bad. Any input on this issue would be appreciated.

I intend to take BO and Vitex though I'm unsure of the proper doses I should do. I also want to learn massage techniques and use suction. Hopefully I can get results like so many of you inspirational people on here Smile

Welcome newbie Smile before jumping into BO and vitex , I advise you todo hormone panel and read a lot more information here on various threads . As a bio woman I would advise you to also read jenniferlove's thread ( program ) . If you have questions , don't be afraid to ask . Remember boobies don't grow overnight but perciverence is the game .
Let the boobie growth begin .

(28-01-2015, 04:36 AM)prettylily Wrote:  You might have better luck with your breasts staying in place if you sized down in the band.

That's what I was afraid of. I was wearing 34 bands for a while in my early teens and once I went to 32 it was so much better. But now I guess I need a 30 which will be harder to find. Grrr. Angry

(28-01-2015, 07:36 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Welcome newbie Smile before jumping into BO and vitex , I advise you todo hormone panel and read a lot more information here on various threads . As a bio woman I would advise you to also read jenniferlove's thread ( program ) . If you have questions , don't be afraid to ask . Remember boobies don't grow overnight but perciverence is the game .
Let the boobie growth begin .

I've been reading through threads on here for a while now but I still have a lot to learn. I'll definitely check out jenniferlove's posts too, thank you! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon