Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and blood clots

Just a quick update. I went and saw the hematologist a couple of weeks ago and we had a good discussion although I did not disclose I had been using PM, I did ask to have my hormone levels checked, both testosterone and estrogen...I told her that I was having some issues as a 57 year old man and felt as though I had more estrogen (don't I wish...Smile than testosterone...So, they are going to do 4 different types of tests on my blood...I finally went in today and had my blood pulled for testing to see what may have caused this blood clot. I will hopefully have some answers at least by next week...
I hope all of you are doing well and remaining safe in your programs...smooches

Krystal

Well Girls, I have finally received the results from my blood tests and it has been determined that I have what is called Factor V Leiden...This is a genetic blood condition that puts me at risk for developing blood clots...My father has been on blood thinners for 40 plus years, but has never had an idea that he himself had this condition.
What does it mean? Well, I will need to remain on blood thinners for indefinitely as I a prone to blood clots...Very strange that it took 57 years to raise it's ugly head, but it is what it is...
It also means that the PM is not the reason why I got the clot...Sooooooooo, I am going to start again on the PM at 500 mgs a day and will stay there for a while...I will see how I feel and will evaluate if and when I can increase...
I want to thank all of you that have followed me as I have been going through this. You have all been wonderful...smooches...Krystal

Glad you're okay Krystal! and can continue PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon