Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mid cycle spotting

Okay ladies,
I recently began a break from BO due to awaiting for more in the mail, I also missed A cycle of birth control due to losing the pack and my insurance coverage.
Now I am back on combined oral pill and not yet on BO. This is my first month since the break.
Now I am experiencing mid cycle spotting.
Does this sound normal? Has anyone else experienced this? I'll be going to the sexual health centre during the week to rule out any infection, but for now I want to pull my hair out. It's been going on very lightly, on and off for three days. More off than on.
Any advice or similiar experiences are welcomed.
I'm a hypochondriac and so I'm thinking the worst!

I've never been on birth control, so I don't know how relevant my experience will be to yours. After taking BO for a while, I started experiencing mid cycle bleeding that was very, very light and would last for 3-4 days. I'm pretty sure it was ovulation bleeding since it always occurred about two weeks after the start of my period. You might want to check the timing of this bleeding for you in case it could be from ovulation. I will say that when I took a few months off after taking BO for several months, it stopped. I've been back on for about a month with no mid cycle bleeding.

Thanks for your reply!
I imagine you are right, and that ovulation went over my head because I'm not supposed to ovulate while on the pill.
I have taken a couple late as well, no more than about 16 hours, but that's still long enough to let me ovulate.
I also started smoking cigarettes again after 8 months free so I imagine that may be a contributing factor as well.

I've been flooding my head with sti fears (mainly due to new found nausea and digestion issues) but again, I'm a hypochondriac.

None the less, thank you for posting your food for thought. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon