Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to BO!

Hey Nsas Smile
I also read green tea is counterproductive but every individual differs so I was hoping that it wouldnt apply to me since I need to drink it with CLA. Where I come from we already drink green tea 2-3 times a day and everyone in my family and close circle have big boobs and it didn't stop their growth.
Actually there isn't a specific reason to why I'm taking 2 types, I've read about a lot of people taking very high doses of MSM much higher than mine for breast growth and other benefits so I figured would be better for me to give my body more variety, MSM the building block and already made collagen, hopefully it adds to the benefits.
I use different affirmations but the main ones would be
''My boobs are getting bigger and bigger everyday''
''My boobs were bouncing so much today, so huge and beautiful''
''The adipocytes in my boobs are storing all the fat I'm supplying them with''
''My whole body and all my cells are focusing on making my boobs bigger''
I usually talk to my cells through out the day and ask them to make my boobs bigger and focus on growing my boobs, I also tell them that I love them and appreciate everything they're doing for me and for listening to me.

About my protein intake, I try to drink 2 protein shakes a day that contain 20g of protein each. My meals differ so cant really tell you how much protein I take overall.

March cycle

Day 1-16 (follicular)
Morning:
Green tea
Protein shake
250mg Swansons raw glandular BO (didn't receive it yet)
250mg Swanson's BO
2000mg MSM
750mg Bovine collagen
1000mg Vitamin C
Magnesium, B complex
1000mg CLA

Afternoon:
250mg Swanson's BO
2000mg MSM
750mg Bovine collagen
1000mg CLA
Green tea

Night:
500mg Swanson's BO
2000mg MSM
Whey protein shake
1000mg CLA

Day 16-30 (Luteal)
Same as follicular but with the addition of PC.

Saw palmetto 3x160mg from day 1-5 of follicular and day 24-30 of luteal. For prolactin and anti-dht effects.
Will also be listening to hypnosis every night before I sleep, Steve G jones and other ones on YouTube. I tend to sleep while listening to it though but I definitely feel it's effectiveness.
(Total per day 6000mg MSM, 2250mg Bovine collagen, 1000mg BO, 250 Raw glandular BO 3000mg CLA, SP 480mg)

Ps: My period is still due in 6 days but I like to plan ahead. Once my I started a new cycle, I will measure and also include what I've experienced this cycle on BO for self tracking purposes.

omg. your nbe plan is my dream if I wasnt such a baby.. I really want a plan like yours but I am so on the fence with BO. Were you freaked out to take it too? its real hormones so I worry about the effects on cycle and skin & emotions :/ but I am loving this thread ^^ i'll definitely follow this, i hope you get great results on BO!

AA,

Did u have skin problems with BO? I really kept getting cystic pimples here and there and lately I had to stop BO because I dont want them pimple scars to get out of hand.

I took a break from the BO caps I tried (FemFigure) which I used for about 5-6 months. Im not sure if I really grew but my breasts remained firm and didnt lose any growth even if my eight fluctuated.

Update:
Finished my first cycle on BO, it was a 32 day cycle, longer than my usual 30 days (off herbs). Experienced no cramps or discomfort, it came quite peacefully which I'm very happy about.
To answer your question Koko, I did experience some pimples beginning luteal and thats why I added Saw Palmetto and they went away. Something to consider for your program, if you decide on giving BO another shot.
Missboobshirt I was less hesitant about BO than herbs, PM really messed up my cycle but BO seems to agree with me. Its not exactly ''real'' hormones, those I consider are synthetic and I wouldn't touch those. I think my right boob might but mildly tuberous so this seemed like the best idea for me. To be on the safe side though, I wont be taking it for long but thats my rule for any program.
I had amazing swelling this luteal, will measure for growth at the end of my period since they're still sore. I am very happy about the overall effect of my program, my skin is looking great, no PMS and no cramps, amazing luteal swelling. I'm definitely on the right track and growth will follow. Also, hypnosis is just amazing!

Minor set backs:
-My raw glandular will arrive in 2 weeks so will start taking it in luteal.
-Swanson's raw ovarian isnt available on amazon right now so I cant purchase more, I still have 3 bottles left but I wont up my dose to 4 pills a day till I order more. I dont want to run out at any moment and it takes atleast 2-3 weeks for my shipment to arrive. Have to keep my eyes on amazon these days and really hope they restock it soon.

Found another seller that can deliver to my country and guess what I will pay 114 dollars for 6 bottles of Swansons BO! If I lived in the states id pay maximum for it 60 dollars with shipping.. so fucking ridiculous! If it was on amazon then id be able to buy it for 80 dollars. This is just way too expensive!

No growth to report but my boobs are definitely changing shape. I can tell there's more underboob and sideboobage.. the middle part is also getting more defined and I think both boobs are looking the same. Theyre super squishy right now and i feel like theres more breast tissue forming... Or maybe its all just wishful thinking hehe
I Havent been experiencing much tingling but last luteal has crazy swelling so hopefully this luteal will be the same then turn into growth... Excited!
Ive barely been massaging this week since I ran out of oil and have no time to go and buy more, will make sure I buy one in the upcoming days and get back on the massaging wagon
Happy growing everyone Smile

Oooh, that's great Aqua! Underboob and sideboob. *sigh*. A girl can dream! Smile

Are you still happy with your protocol?

Xo, Soli

Hey Soli Smile
I'm very happy with my program, I feel like il grow a lot on it. I got enough BO for the next 6 months so I will be sticking to this program for a while. Might up the dose in a month or two.

I'm experiencing mild acne, a lot in my chin and side of my cheeks so I'm guessing high Ts. Will start taking 160mg of SP and then increase the dose as I go in luteal.
My boobs are also changing, some days tuberous looking, another day very round and so on, that usually happens before I grow so will wait and see what happens.
I am liking my program and think it agrees with me. I might be gaining weight too not really sure but I definitely have an appetite these days, I'm constantly eating! Hopefully I'm going through another puberty and big boobs will follow Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon