Poll: is it realistic - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
50.00%
no
50.00%
50.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this realistic people with past success please read I beg of you

I am thinking of taking on this regime

Msm 6000mg
Maca 2000mg
Fenugreek 3000mg
Saw Palmetto 1000mg

5 min deer massage with fso 2x a day
Fat brushing whenever I feel like it i will try to do it at least every other day

So can I get a C Cup in 7 months from a full A cup

Finally you made a program. I thought you were just trolling with your ''who's boobs are bigger'' postS.

I think you've got a good program. Alot of people reported swelling and growth with large doses of MSM.
3000mg of fenugreek worked for me. Maca and SP are good too.
Id advise you to start slow with smaller doses then ramp up so that your body would get a chance to adapt and not get imbalanced.

No one can answer your question though. It took me a year to get this growth and I went through a million program. It too some less time and others more. Everyone is different and everyone reacts differently so just be positive, determined and patient about it and you will grow.

Sorry B&B, if I was rough with ya. I am not acquainted with MSM although I have used Fenugreek before. And have never used Macca

Have you used these before? Or just starting? The reason I ask is that I think the dose's maybe a little high, if you are just starting out.

In either case, Welcome to the Clubhouse.

BWB listen to these guys above. And also you cant put a time frame on it. I think its pointless taking all this stuff in the hopes you will get to a C in 7months. It likely is unrealisitic.
And youre only 18 right? So I would just start with Msm/vit c & massages. Theres some forums on the net "long hair forum" im pretty sure it is where girls took higher doses of msm/vit c and grew bigger boobs with that on its own. But start low cause sulphur might upset your system. You can work up pretty quickly, half a teaspoon first few days, then one teaspoon and work up.

But again NO theres no guarantees you are gonna reach a C in 7 months. You might cause you are young. But I personally wouldn't be touching maca or fenu for now, maca upset my hormones and im in my late 30's and im a pretty resilient person.
Keep massaging them and doing breast exercises that are all over these boards, do the right diet with good fats etc. Stop measuring every week and looking for changes. Stop measuring for a month while doing your boob stuff and then measure or take photos. You gotta take ONE pic on each side, front, left side, right side then a month later take those exact same pics again and make comparisions.

(04-02-2015, 09:11 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Finally you made a program. I thought you were just trolling with your ''who's boobs are bigger'' postS.

I think you've got a good program. Alot of people reported swelling and growth with large doses of MSM.
Id advise you to start slow with smaller doses then ramp up so that your body would get a chance to adapt and not get imbalanced.

No one can answer your question though. It took me a year to get this growth and I went through a million program. It too some less time and others more. Everyone is different and everyone reacts differently so just be positive, determined and patient about it and you will grow.

How much did you grow with fenugreek and in what amount of time

(04-02-2015, 04:34 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Sorry B&B, if I was rough with ya. I am not acquainted with MSM although I have used Fenugreek before. And have never used Macca

Have you used these before? Or just starting? The reason I ask is that I think the dose's maybe a little high, if you are just starting out.

In either case, Welcome to the Clubhouse.

Did u get any results with fenu

(06-02-2015, 08:30 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Did u get any results with fenu

I believe so. I was on the "Flat 2 Fem" program, for about 18 months after being diagnosed with Gynecomastia. Lucille's program was SP, Fenugreek, hops and Rc. So, was it the combo, or one in particular.
I went from just nubs to a almost B cup during that time.

(04-02-2015, 03:41 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  I am thinking of taking on this regime

Msm 6000mg
Maca 2000mg
Fenugreek 3000mg
Saw Palmetto 1000mg

5 min deer massage with fso 2x a day
Fat brushing whenever I feel like it i will try to do it at least every other day

So can I get a C Cup in 7 months from a full A cup

Lol. Remember, msm is good for hair growth, so if you have body hair, It will grow nice n lush there too. 6 gms is enough to do it.
and if you are Indian, you probably shouldn't take it. Maybe a very low dose. Sulfur is key for hair growth along with b vits.

(04-02-2015, 09:11 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Finally you made a program. I thought you were just trolling with your ''who's boobs are bigger'' postS.

do you have pictures of your journey

did you gain weight on maca or fenu
if so where did the fat go like breasts and hips or more midsection

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon