Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

***ATTENTION LADIES! THIS WORKS!***

Ladies! This program is the easiest, most affordable way to increase your breast size! It has worked for me as well as my friends. I have been trying for years to increase my breast size by ingesting boat tons of herbal pills, bovine ovary, etc. That didn't work and is not the answer! All you have to do is simply change your diet and maybe take a few supplements. By changing your diet I mean quit eating processed food and garbage drinks like soda and sugary juice!!! I follow Sophia Loren's food pyramid for breast growth so I eat a lot of chickpeas, dark leafy power greens, carrots, colorful bell peppers, tomatoes, red onion, skinless chicken breast, pineapple, strawberries, lemons, Apple's, berries, bananas, coconuts and grapes. Also healthy fats only!! Lots of olive oil and omega 3 from food sources such as fish and milled flax seeds which I sprinkle in honey Greek yogurt. I consume wonderful fresh herbs like sage and rosemary. I drink Echinacea tea and peppermint tea a lot. Also chai teas that contains ginger and anise which are wonderful for breast enhancement. I use other herbs popluar for nbe such as fennel, coriander and anise on occasion in a tea or in food. I eat foods that stimulate growth hormone such as pineapple and grass fed beef. The only supplement I take now are the occasional maca if I'm low on energy and a low dose of b3 for added circulation on occasion. I've gone up a cup size each month I have done this which has been 2 months so far. I forgot to mention I Eat lots of almonds and sunflower seeds a lot as well as power grains like quinoa. My best advice would be to Google superfoods and also foods that stimulate growth hormone and then Google foods to avoid and follow that as closely[/code]

this sounds great! thanks for sharing Smile i'll take note

Your welcome! Please keep me posted on how it works for you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon