Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gaining fat over muscle?

Is it possible to bulk your thighs and butt and then gain fat on top of it with herbs?I want to lose weight and get to 32-24-38,bulking my thighs and butt.And then I want to gain weight with herbs and get to 34-25-43...is that possible or should I gain the fat first?

It's possible. Everyone has muscle covered by fat, and fat is what helps feed the muscle when its needed. The tissue stays there, it just converts into either fat or muscle depending on what the body needs. Eventually, if the muscle is not used, it will be turned in to fat, depending on how much muscle strength is not used; or total tissue lost or gained based on calories.

Everyone has a mix of fat and muscle, and they both exist together. It depends on calories and the type of exercise to base how the fat to muscle proportions are.

(05-02-2015, 06:46 PM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  Is it possible to bulk your thighs and butt and then gain fat on top of it with herbs?I want to lose weight and get to 32-24-38,bulking my thighs and butt.And then I want to gain weight with herbs and get to 34-25-43...is that possible or should I gain the fat first?

Body builders are probably a good example, it's all about getting lean muscle mass. I would think you "can" do it. Just remember, estrogen and progesterone are stored in fat stores, whether those fuels get turned into muscle is entirely based on fitness. If you still want some "junk in the trunk" look into your diet after workouts. Healthy fats would be a great place to start.

I agree with them ^^. Do heavy weights, low reps with your exersizes, don't go overboard on cardio, healthy fats are your friends, and you can always check out how men & women "bulk" on bodybuilding.com for tips. Bulking makes you gain muscle and some fat.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon