Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relaxin for wider hips?

I've always had a big butt and sort of big hips (but this is from fat) but my hips (the pelvic bone) are actually narrow. It's genetic. My mom had to have a C section with me because her hips were too small. Even when I'm skinny my thighs touch because of this and when I lose weight they look more childish. I would really like to get wider hips. I've been looking into how to do this and I know the hormone that causes pregnant woman to get wider hips is relaxin and wonder if taking something that would increase relaxin would make my hips bigger. What do you guys think? Also are there any women who have been pregnant that think this could work? I've never been pregnant.

there used to be a product on the market called vitalaxin 20. it was a porcine relaxin hormone and a lot of people took it for fibromyalgia. i’m not aware of any other real hormone product like it that’s available. i remember reading that this hormone generated a lot of interest in continuing research among certain medical parties but i seem to recall it came under some government regulation. i wanna say big pharma had something to do with it but not sure.

what i do remember was that the hormone softens cartilage at the pubic symphysis, sacroiliac joint and allows pelvic distension during childbirth but really, relaxin softens all cartilage all over the body and is one cause for backaches during pregnancy. i don’t know why i remember all this. maybe, because your feet can potentially get bigger, too. Angry i've never been pregnant.

if you were to take it, i'd imagine you would want to do some pelvic extension exercises, you know. it's kinda interesting to speculate whether it could help to widen hips along with special isolating pelvic contortionist stretching. i wish my hips were a bit more curvy. i'm doing squats.

anyway, i'd been reading about it several years ago but it was mostly in the context of fibromyalgia and the fact that so many people were getting relief by taking the vitalaxin product before it was discontinued or sold or whatever. if you find a good way to widen hips, i'd be interested. i sometimes do some special stretching positions to open hips, they're more like yoga positions. good luck.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I was wondering if I took something that increased my body's production of Relaxin and did yoga poses that opened the hips up and certain stretches that open them up if I would be able to get wider hips permanently. While I think it's possible for them to get wider from it I'm curious if they would stay wider after I stopped taking it considering some pregnant women never return to the hip size they were pre-pregnancy and some womens hips snap right back. So, it's really hard to tell if it would be permanent or not.

I tried to look up information on it but the only thing I found is a product that binds your hips after pregnancy because apparently other women want smaller hips. I haven't been able to really find out much on it. I'm a little concerned with taking it though because I already have big feet and I know that pregnant women have to be more careful because of the hormone because it makes all of the joints looser and makes you more prone to injury. I would loveeee to get wider hips though. Every time I look it up I only see things about adding muscle to your hips, but I want the actual pelvic bone to shift and give me actual wider hips.

yes, i find it fascinating that the body increases its relaxin output in anticipation of childbirth. endocrinologically speaking Tongue, the hormonal output is a response, maybe, to a cocktail of hormones or in response to a high protracted level of estrogen or progesterone, idk. so, how does one fool the body into thinking it’s pregnant and in the third trimester. hhmmmm, i think my brain is starting to swell. i have to be honest with you, though, i’m one of those people that think just about anything’s possible, even reawakening sleeping genes. the good news for those of us whose hips aren’t so blessed is there is a mechanism for widening the hips, childbirth, but, wouldn’t it be cool if you could localize the relaxin effect to the pelvis. i think the special exercises to open the hips will still be part of the equation, though.

maybe, some hip-widening suggestions to the subconscious before falling off to sleep couldn't hurt. Blush who knows. there will always be those who say it can't be done. i listen to them. i just don't believe them. i hope you find a way. i have hips, they're just a bit more athletic than i'd like. good luck to you.

Thank you. I'm trying to find something that increases relaxin but I'm coming up short because apparently lots of people don't want to increase their hip size. Worst case scenario I can always get knocked up (kidding lol)

Here is the only source I have found for relaxin

http://www.sinobiological.com/Relaxin-1-...Avz38P8HAQ

Thanks for the research. Woah 138$ is expensive for an experimental thing. I wish I could find it for like 100 dollars less lol.

(09-02-2015, 04:50 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Thanks for the research. Woah 138$ is expensive for an experimental thing. I wish I could find it for like 100 dollars less lol.

I agree. I'm still trying to find other sources but google isn't being friendly. I may have to dive into a different venue I use now and then and see if I can find different sources that way. Might just be able to find a reputable source in Romania or Russia through those contacts. Barring that I can try logging into the Chinese venue and see if there are any sources there that are reputable. I prefer to avoid the Chinese venue though because their government watchdogs all connections into/out of the country. The Romanian/Russian venue's I have back doors into that bypass the spooks lurking on the lines and listening.

~Elain

Yeah, google isn't being friendly for me either. I can't find any products that increase relaxin. Most things I read are about women who are already pregnant and releasing relaxin who are trying to widen their hips more for childbirth.
If we can find a cheap source of relaxin and do some hip widening exercises I think it would be really interesting to see if it would increase our hip sizes.

(09-02-2015, 08:31 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Yeah, google isn't being friendly for me either. I can't find any products that increase relaxin. Most things I read are about women who are already pregnant and releasing relaxin who are trying to widen their hips more for childbirth.
If we can find a cheap source of relaxin and do some hip widening exercises I think it would be really interesting to see if it would increase our hip sizes.

Most of what I have read indicates the specific Relaxin vareint wanted would be Relaxin 2 protein.

But.. I have found this though I am not sure how truthful they are being here.

https://www.naturalhealthconsult.com//mo...laxin.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon