Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relaxin for wider hips?

(12-02-2015, 01:45 AM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  To a certain extent but the hips increase with pregnancy because of the hormone relaxin so I was wondering if I could find a way to recreate that if I could create the right hormonal stage to widen my hips
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a thinker. Smile

(11-02-2015, 08:41 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  @lovely11 Interesting. Especially since I've suspected estrogen dominance and took progesterone cream in the past since I use to have pmdd that it helped but I didn't notice any increase in my hips, but maybe if I take something that raises prolactin with it during the luteal phase with yoga poses that spread the hips it will spread my hips some. It's worth a try right? So with the exception of pregnancy (which is out of the question at the moment) the only things I could try are things like progesterone cream and prolactins combined with yoga poses for actual hip spreading right?

(12-02-2015, 01:45 AM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  To a certain extent but the hips increase with pregnancy because of the hormone relaxin so I was wondering if I could find a way to recreate that if I could create the right hormonal stage to widen my hips

As I was implying and further more: Prolactin herbs (which are typically breastfeeding herbs), plus fenugreek (a progesterone herb) keep the temporary organ (Corpus Luteum) around that creates progesterone and relaxin, which extends the luteal phase. It is normal for the luteal phase to vary by an extension of 7 days. Missing 1 period once in a while might be fine, but try not to miss two. Pregnancy or breastfeeding are also situations where there are missing periods. Pregnancy in itself isn't necessary.

Estrogen Dominance would be an apparent during menstruation, by excessive or heavy periods.

Be careful with Yoga, it is easy to get too eager to do something, then overdo an exercise and get hurt.

Now the next question would be, how can you induce relaxin production in genetic males.. if at all.....

*edit* I contacted a few of my friends that live in Romania, they were unable to find any reputable sources through their channels so that's a dead end, and my normal Russian backdoor has been closed so I have to try another route I really didn't want to use for them but if anybody would be able to source Relaxin, these guys would, or barring that my Chinese friends would. I did log into the Chinese VPN I use occasionally and fired off a couple messages to a couple friends there but haven't gotten any responses yet. It might take them a cpl days to check their sources and get back to me anyway.

Sometimes in the world of Gaming.. you meet interesting people. I play one of the most psychotic MMO's out there (EVE Online) and there are people from all over the world playing it so I have contacts and friends from just about every country in the world that someone plays EVE from XD. 8 years of playing that game... you meet a LOT of people.

~E

(12-02-2015, 07:48 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 08:41 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  @lovely11 Interesting. Especially since I've suspected estrogen dominance and took progesterone cream in the past since I use to have pmdd that it helped but I didn't notice any increase in my hips, but maybe if I take something that raises prolactin with it during the luteal phase with yoga poses that spread the hips it will spread my hips some. It's worth a try right? So with the exception of pregnancy (which is out of the question at the moment) the only things I could try are things like progesterone cream and prolactins combined with yoga poses for actual hip spreading right?

As I was implying and further more: Prolactin herbs (which are typically breastfeeding herbs), plus fenugreek (a progesterone herb) keep the temporary organ (Corpus Luteum) around that creates progesterone and relaxin, which extends the luteal phase. It is normal for the luteal phase to vary by an extension of 7 days. Missing 1 period once in a while might be fine, but try not to miss two. Pregnancy or breastfeeding are also situations where there are missing periods. Pregnancy in itself isn't necessary.

Estrogen Dominance would be an apparent during menstruation, by excessive or heavy periods.

Be careful with Yoga, it is easy to get too eager to do something, then overdo an exercise and get hurt.

I do have excessive heavy periods. I have both Endometriosis and PMDD issues but progesterone cream helped the pmdd issues. I have very heavy 7 day long periods with very very awful cramps (I'm talking I use a 40 pack of super plus tampons every period.)

Yeah, I would def. be careful thanks for the heads up though.

@pom19 Thank you Smile

@ElainMoira That's amazing. Let me know if you find a reputable source.

You can do many searches here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gquery/ , it takes a while to get the hang of using it, but its worth it.

@ PoisonIvy
yw. Prolactin will also help lower heavy periods. It's effects have many similarities to progesterone.

(12-02-2015, 09:03 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Now the next question would be, how can you induce relaxin production in genetic males.. if at all.....

I have no idea. IF there is a way, relaxin increase could be caused by prolactin. Males don't have a Corpus Luteum, and if there is anything it would possibly be done by the gonads. Estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin are possibly other routes. Wide hips are really a womanly trait.

I will definitely try both then TY. If nothing else maybe it will at least give me less miserable periods lol

Well that's a bust. My Russian friends CAN get Relaxin but the source is black market, and very sketchy, and more expensive than the first link I provided. My Chinese friends have said the can't find any sources that are reputable but can get stuff that is claimed to be Relaxin and that getting it out of the country is problematic and expensive. One of my Middle Eastern friends (UAE) said he could provide small amounts from a research facility in Ajman but again the price is significantly higher than the first source I posted. I have a girlfriend in Brazil that works at a hospital and has agreed to talk to her BF doctor to see if they can get some but not to hold my breath because she doesn't think he'd be ale to get any either.

All in all it seems this hormone is tightly controlled where there is some available (and Black Market prices for it are higher than one would expect as well), but that availability is rare because the hormone doesn't seem to be all that valuable in general for study or other human uses etc,. Seems a little fishy to me as most hormones can be purchased in one form or another fairly easily.

~E

hmmm. ok i filled in this rabbit hole.

not sure why i even posted this correspondence. after looking around a bit, i get the feeling they might practice deceptive business methods. sorry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon