Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desirable womanly effects from herbs (besides increased bust and butt)

Sorry I didn't really know how to word that title. I think I remember wayy back someone saying that their lips got bigger from PM and even someone's hips getting wider from progesterone cream. Does anyone know of any other desirable effects (besides a bigger bust and/or bigger butt) from taking herbs? I think it would be amazing to take an herb that gave me wider hips or bigger lips or something. Any stories?

(09-02-2015, 04:53 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Sorry I didn't really know how to word that title. I think I remember wayy back someone saying that their lips got bigger from PM and even someone's hips getting wider from progesterone cream. Does anyone know of any other desirable effects (besides a bigger bust and/or bigger butt) from taking herbs? I think it would be amazing to take an herb that gave me wider hips or bigger lips or something. Any stories?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Although I always had a good skin (even during my puberty!), but it has improved it, it is softer and thinner than before. They also have helped my hair, especially taking Biotin.

POM

What are you taking that's been helping your skin and hair?

(11-02-2015, 10:18 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  What are you taking that's been helping your skin and hair?
----------------------------------------------------------------
I started about 2 years ago with only SP, FG, Fennel teas and WY caps, and then replaced FG with PM, and added maca. Later on I stopped WY, and then added reishi mushroom, and WP. For about 10 months I added soy protein to my morning shake after my workout, but I stopped it 'cause I was gaining too much fat!!! Since Sept. 2014 I am taking Biotin for my hair also. And since 12-26-15 I added PC. So, I don't know which one is helping the most!!! I say the summary is phytoestrogens and Biotin are the keys, of course I have a very healthy diet too, and I don't eat a lot of red meat, and when I do it has to be a very fine meat, especially lamb. POM

Interesting. I use to take biotin but stopped cause I ran out but I think I'm going to start back up again.

(12-02-2015, 01:47 AM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Interesting. I use to take biotin but stopped cause I ran out but I think I'm going to start back up again.
You have to take a high mcg of it 5,000-10,000!!! This is the only item that I take in the excess of norm,but my body likes it and I have no side effect from it. Of course I was on it for few month on 1,ooo mcg/day, and then increased by another 1,000, and then 3,000, and then 5,000, and finally now I am at 10,000!!! POM

Sweet. I'll take that much. I want some long, fairy tale locks.

(12-02-2015, 05:58 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Sweet. I'll take that much. I want some long, fairy tale locks.
Remember to listen to your body all the time. Start small, and up as you feel good. And when you get that long locks, post a pic. Smile

Lol definitely. It's just at the end of my breasts atm but I would love belly button length wavy mermaid hair lol.

(13-02-2015, 06:41 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Lol definitely. It's just at the end of my breasts atm but I would love belly button length wavy mermaid hair lol.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Now, you are teasing LOL. Oh, by the way do some reading on MSM, it also helps hair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon