Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desirable womanly effects from herbs (besides increased bust and butt)

I've been both taking it orally and adding it to water and putting it in my hair when I shower. I'm not sure how much I should take though. I've been taking like 1000mg

(17-02-2015, 09:40 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I've been both taking it orally and adding it to water and putting it in my hair when I shower. I'm not sure how much I should take though. I've been taking like 1000mg
----------------------------------------------------------
This is the one I am taking now:

http://www.amazon.com/Kala-Health-Container-Supplement-Methylsulfonylmethane/dp/B000NPKFCA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424205962&sr=8-1&keywords=Kala+Health+-+MSM+Powder+%28OptiMSM%29+Coarse+Flakes

I just add it to my drink after my daily workout. POM

makes me wetter, I didn't really used to get wet before nbe to the point that it bugged me so I like that effect (:

(17-02-2015, 10:02 PM)Bambii Wrote:  makes me wetter, I didn't really used to get wet before nbe to the point that it bugged me so I like that effect (:
From taking MSM?

(17-02-2015, 10:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(17-02-2015, 10:02 PM)Bambii Wrote:  makes me wetter, I didn't really used to get wet before nbe to the point that it bugged me so I like that effect (:
From taking MSM?

Oh no I guess I should say what makes me wetter lol, the ainterol PM! At a dose of 250mg

(17-02-2015, 11:02 PM)Bambii Wrote:  
(17-02-2015, 10:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
From taking MSM?

Oh no I guess I should say what makes me wetter lol, the ainterol PM! At a dose of 250mg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, that makes sense. Smile POM

Maybe I should try ainterol lol. I've been having that problem for the past year or so and it bothers me.

Pom, that looks way easier than breaking the capsules open and putting it in my hair like I've been doing lol

(21-02-2015, 05:33 AM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Maybe I should try ainterol lol. I've been having that problem for the past year or so and it bothers me.

Pom, that looks way easier than breaking the capsules open and putting it in my hair like I've been doing lol
======================================
Believe it or not, that happened to my wife too after taking PM. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon