Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Persistent Post Quoting in one thread

Not sure of what is causing this but in my thread Lenneths NBE Journal

I keep having it automatically quote (often without showing up in the new post edit box) the following quote

------------------------------------------

(20-02-2014, 01:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 09:47 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  one other thing, wasn't really sure if I should post this but it's a journal so here goes.

been noticing some mild increase in the idea of transitioning, nothing huge but a noticeable change all the same, not quite sure what to think of it.

I think this is normal. It may be just a passing thought or it may be the beginning of something far greater. If you want to explore these feelings, I would suggest making a list of feminine activities or behaviors to engage in and go from there. You could try painting your fingernails every day for a few weeks, growing your hair out, or try to develop a more feminine sounding voice. Paying close attention to your feelings when you're doing this may help you determine whether transitioning is something you're really considering or not.

If she's willing, I'm sure Emma can give you some advice on this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cannot seem to get it to stop doing this.Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon