Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

who here has gained more than two sizes with massage only

(12-02-2015, 03:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 03:23 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 10:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 09:47 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 04:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  There's plenty of examples throughout the Breast Nexus Forum for you to read (please take advantage of the resource). You've gotten great advice, why not use it?, engaging in discussions is much more productive than the asking same questions.

We'll my first question is how much did you grow with massage only and what agents did u use

did you lose any gains on ur breaks i am also thinking of doing breaks like 8 month program 4 month break
Over 4 cups, I didn't use oils or pumps for massage, just herbs, massage and healthy fats.

how long did it take u

All total it's been 2 1/2 years, with about a 2-3 month break somewhere in the middle.

(12-02-2015, 04:41 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 09:47 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  We'll my first question is how much did you grow with massage only and what agents did u use

Over 4 cups, I didn't use oils or pumps for massage, just herbs, massage and healthy fats.

how long did it take u

All total it's been 2 1/2 years, with about a 2-3 month break somewhere in the middle.

did you lose any gains on ur breaks i am also thinking of doing breaks like 8 month program 4 month break

I lost an inch, mostly from a virus that attacked my immune system, it wiped me out. And most likely it was from taking BO.

(11-02-2015, 04:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(11-02-2015, 03:57 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  yeah i was wondering

There's plenty of examples throughout the Breast Nexus Forum for you to read (please take advantage of the resource). You've gotten great advice, why not use it?, engaging in discussions is much more productive than the asking same questions.

We'll my first question is how much did you grow with massage only and what agents did u use

I am sad, Lotus:-( I started with Noogelberry in January 2012, started herbs and PM in April 2013, and in two years grew a measly 1 inch.

Hi Lotus,

When you say you think the virus you dealt with was related to BO, what exactly do you mean? As in, was it a safety issue with the product you were using, or it wasn't the best modality for your body?

I just started the Swanson BO today. Smile

Xo, Soli

(11-02-2015, 04:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  There's plenty of examples throughout the Breast Nexus Forum for you to read (please take advantage of the resource). You've gotten great advice, why not use it?, engaging in discussions is much more productive than the asking same questions.

how long did it take u

What herbs did u take

I have, though I'm a new user here. I went from G to JJ via massage.

This is what I was wondering. I have gone through post after post, searching for hours on this website and all I seem to come across is pumping and noogleberry. I really don't want to buy any equipment and don't have time for sitting and pumping an hour a day. I am glad you asked this question. It needs to be directly addressed. It would help to hear some stories that will motivate and encourage.

(04-08-2015, 09:41 AM)jolene241 Wrote:  This is what I was wondering. I have gone through post after post, searching for hours on this website and all I seem to come across is pumping and noogleberry. I really don't want to buy any equipment and don't have time for sitting and pumping an hour a day. I am glad you asked this question. It needs to be directly addressed. It would help to hear some stories that will motivate and encourage.

You're welcome to ask me. I didn't pump. I really did just dedicate my time to massage.

I also like this question. I really appreciate the information and time users like Lotus and many others have contributed to this site. It really is invaluable. And i'm sure one day a scientific breakthrough/Eureka will be made in NBE and it will be within this very site. (here's looking at you Lotus Wink

But i have been a lurker for many many years on here and i find when a newbie asks a question its immediately shot down, and taken as though they were too lazy to read. There is SOOOOOOOOOO much information on this site and a lot of it comes out in discussion OFF TOPIC to what the original post is about, therefore hard to find.

I think having ppl with experience and knowledge answering a very specific question under a specific post (whether they have already done so in other discussions) makes it easier when searching through the Thread Titles and makes BreastNexus more user friendly for everyone, new and old. Rather than browse hundreds of pages of discussions.

I also find that some, not all, of these questions that have been asked time and time again are never answered satisfactorily and that is why they are asked repeatedly.

I think this question is great and i've actually nearly posted it myself! I find that most ppl that have answered this question elsewhere, that they have grown with "only massage", then go on to name all the herbs they were taking at the same time. Or the other popular answer to 'who has grown with massage only" is...... read through the research!

Understandably it's frustrating for the ppl that have put so much time and sweat into the research, trial and error, and money to have newcomers ask very lazy questions that would only take a minute of research or googling to find answers to.

(13-08-2015, 06:50 PM)Goddess04 Wrote:  I also like this question. I really appreciate the information and time users like Lotus and many others have contributed to this site. It really is invaluable. And i'm sure one day a scientific breakthrough/Eureka will be made in NBE and it will be within this very site. (here's looking at you Lotus Wink

Goddess, funny you should mention this, Wink

I do believe I have unlocked the boobie code, the only problem is interpreting all the data into terms/definitions we can all understand. Believe you me, I have been painstakingly obsessed with this riddle. Frankly, imo it's all about the biosynthesis of sex steroids/fats/exercise/massage/diet/mood/supplementation, and timing.......in other words, the dinural release times.

This diagram explains the biosynthesis of steroids ...........(the code is pictured, lol).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10103]

Hopefully I can decode it soon, although it's very time consuming covering both sexes. RolleyesBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon