Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

25 days on Raw Ovarion

Thumbs Down 

Firstly; this was not an actual "plan", but more of an experimentation. My first plan will involve massages, and any other supplements that I may need to take.

Beginning Measurements:

Bust: 35.5"
Waist: 27"
Hips/butt: 40.5"

-

My pills arrived six days early on Wednesday, Jan. 14. Intaking one pill for the next three days, I witnessed heaviness and itchiness in my breast by the third night.
I noticed that gradually the faint stretch marks on my breast were darkening. After taking a shower, my breast would fluctuate/swell larger than they would before the pills.

Jan. 18, I took one pill with each meal (two pills) and skipped the next day. They were quite sore!

Jan. 22, measured five or ten minutes after taking a shower. 36.5", grew an inch

Jan. 28, upped my dose to three pills. By now, my stretch marks are visible in my breast

Jan. 29 - 30, upped my dose to 4 capsules. Measured myself before showering, and I was 36". Measured my hips/butt (looked at my butt earlier in the morning and it looked different) and normally I'm 40.5", but I'm actually closer to 41". Not sure what increased the growth since I hadn't been to the gym in a week. Maybe it's the pills? Or bc I'm eating more protein and fruit?

Feb. 1, taking fish oil in addition to B.O. Not for any specific reason, but just to see how they work together - if they even do.

Feb. 2, took 3 of each pill

Feb. 3, breast feel fuller, especially the left one which is slightly bigger than the other. 4 B.O. and 2 F.O.

Took take same the dose as Feb. 3 until the 9th.

Pros:
1. Grew half an inch. After showering, they're an inch bigger than when I first started. Better than nothing! They jiggle and bounce more, too.
2. My complexion has almost a glow to it? I did not break out - yes!
3. Main reason that I REALLY wanted to try this pill was for regularity. My depo makes me spot, and (TMI) bleed when I'm "stimulated", rather than get wet. So, now I'm finally back to my normal discharge.
4. (TMI) My period was now a bright red. The depo was making me spot dark blood.

Cons:
1. Was not comfortable in having to up the dose just to feel a difference in my breast. I don't like taking more than the recommended dose, especially since this is something that affects my hormones. But, c'est la vie!
2. Intense cramps! But, nothing to how they used to be before I was on depo.

Overall thoughts.. I like it! The main reason why I would get back on this pill is for my discharge and having a regular period. I realize that if buy this pill again for breast growth, I'll buy 3 bottles & design a plan. I want to try PM or solaray female hormones, however I'm going to take a break from intaking pills, so maybe next month I'll buy either of those two pills.

WOW, thats awesome! Why did you up the dose if you could feel your boding responding with just 2 pills? BO takes time to give results so if you're already getting results that means its the right program for you and you just need to give it time.
Good luck with whatever you decide on Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon