Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two month update

I officially started BO on 12/17. I began with one Swanson BO twice daily and worked my way up to 3 twice daily. Almost immediately, I started to get acne. I rarely break out, but if I do, it usually goes away quickly. This time, however, I got one big on my face and before that healed, I got another huge one. At first I thought maybe my body was reacting and thus bringing me back to puberty. However, I read that acne associated with hormones are usually in the chin area. Mine were not. Fast forward to January, my breasts started to itch all over. Still no soreness though. I started to notice stretch marks on my breasts. I had some before, but they weren't deep. Now, they're deeper and darker in color so I applied some Bio-oil. This past Friday, I measured myself. 31.5" across the bust! I did it a couple of times and still got the same number. I tried on one of my VS date bras in 32B (I have a drawer full of 32B bras because I was that optimistic that I would grow a year ago) and it fit with just a slight gap. I was going to text my best friend to tell her that I grew, I grew!

...and this morning, I got up and noticed my breasts were not as full as they had been in the morning. Measured myself and I got 30", 30.5", and 31". I tried on the same bra I tried on just over a day earlier and now I can't fit it. The noticeable gap has returned. How did I lose 1" in just one day? My period ended a week earlier so I know it doesn't have anything to do with my cycle. In fact, aren't you supposed to swell during the luteal phase? I went to the gym on Saturday morning, but I can't imagine losing that much from working out. I don't understand. I feel so discouraged right now.

This is my current program:

Am
3 Swanson BO 250mg
1 Swanson Pituitary Gland 80mg
1 Maca 500mg
6 L arginine 900mg
massage

PM
3 Swanson BO 250mg
1 Swanson Pituitary Gland 80mg
6 L arginine 900mg
1 Goji Berry mg
1 Gingko mg
massage
pump at least 30 min

I just started to regularly take MSM powder. I don't add protein because I'm gluten free so my diet consists of meat and veggies. I'm 5'1", 93lb. How much protein do I need? I haven't checked my temperature, but I always thought those who take kelp take it because of hypothyroidism. Should I include kelp anyways even though my thyroid function is normal?

I see some women take chasteberry. I thought chasteberry was like maca and it balances hormones. Can chasteberry in itself make your breasts grow larger?

I'm going to add PC cream during my luteal phase this month. Is there anything else I should add to my program?

I finished my bottle of Fish Oil Omega 3. Should I take Flaxseed Omega 3 capsules instead? I know Flaxseed has estrogenic properties and you're not to supposed to take PM while on BO so is it okay to take Flaxseed?

Also, Bovine Ovary is not available at the Swanson's website right now. What does that mean? I read there are cases of mad cow disease in Canada right now. Could this be related? I wanted to order some more so I can give this program an good honest effort, but now I'm worried about the safety of BO.

Suggestions, feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi nsas!

I don't have any insight as to the shrinkage you talked about (I'm new!), but I just went to the Swanson's website, and both the Raw Ovarian Glandular and the Ovary Beef supplements are available. Are you outside the US? The Glandular is listed as sourced from Argentina, so I'd be surprised if a Canadian situation would have much impact.

But let's see what the experts say!

Xo, Soli

(16-02-2015, 01:13 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi nsas!

I don't have any insight as to the shrinkage you talked about (I'm new!), but I just went to the Swanson's website, and both the Raw Ovarian Glandular and the Ovary Beef supplements are available. Are you outside the US? The Glandular is listed as sourced from Argentina, so I'd be surprised if a Canadian situation would have much impact.

But let's see what the experts say!

Xo, Soli

Hi, Soli. I searched for Bovine Ovary and of course got nothing. I checked what I had ordered before and it was the Raw Ovarian capsules. Good luck on your program!

Good luck to you, too! Big Grin

Its not shrinkage, you've experienced temporarily swelling. I also swell a lot in follicular, half an inch to an inch for a few days then it goes down. Its a great sign, means your body is responding well to your program, that swelling will turn into growth over time so dont get discouraged but get excited. Good luck Smile

(16-02-2015, 04:20 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Its not shrinkage, you've experienced temporarily swelling. I also swell a lot in follicular, half an inch to an inch for a few days then it goes down. Its a great sign, means your body is responding well to your program, that swelling will turn into growth over time so dont get discouraged but get excited. Good luck Smile

Thank you so much for your insight. I hope that's it. I always thought you're at your smallest right after your period and second to your period, you're at your biggest during the luteal phase. That makes sense. Hopefully, next cycle, I'll swell an additional 1/2" to bring me down to 31" during the luteal phase. Strange thing though even when I was at 31.5" around the bust with a 24" tightly under bust, I still didn't look like a B-cup. My originally goal was 32.5", but maybe I should aim higher to 34". I tried your fenugreek program, but wasn't getting anywhere with it. Hopefully, this will finally work. Once, again, thank you for replying.

Here is the link to Swansons BO..

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-60-caps

I have it bookmarked as well as all the other supplements I buy from them Xd.

~E

I'll reach my 3 month mark in a week and I'm disappointed that I haven't experienced any major growth yet. How long should I stay on this program before throwing in the towel? Honestly, if this doesn't work, I don't know what will. Should I try a different form of BO other than Swanson's BO? I'm currently taking 3 twice daily for a total of 1500mg a day. Should I increase the dose? Last cycle, I measured 31.5" during my follicular phase only to lose an inch during my luteal phase. Tonight, I measured 31", 30.5", 30", 30.75" so I'm not experiencing the swelling that I had last month:-( I just finished my period on Thursday.

Hey Nsas, you need to pick a specific day in your cycle and always measure on that day for comparison. I think we are similar because my boobs are constantly up and down, one day swelling another day shrinkage and so on, but I always take that as a good sign because if it wasnt responding then it wouldnt be so inconsistent, I just think over time the inconsistency starts to change. Like say now its giving you 30, 30.5 and 31, soon itl be 31,31.5, 32 and so on. This is how its been like for me after my initial growth spurts.
You definitely need protein in your diet especially with BO. I drink 2 protein shakes a day, 80 grams in total and always take the BO after it. Whey protein is gluten free btw

Ive been listening to this hypnosis every night before I sleep and it really helps keeping you motivated and Its so effective. Everytime I listen to it I get tingles and soreness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fKJt9MviM

Good luck Smile

(09-03-2015, 09:50 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey Nsas, you need to pick a specific day in your cycle and always measure on that day for comparison. I think we are similar because my boobs are constantly up and down, one day swelling another day shrinkage and so on, but I always take that as a good sign because if it wasnt responding then it wouldnt be so inconsistent, I just think over time the inconsistency starts to change. Like say now its giving you 30, 30.5 and 31, soon itl be 31,31.5, 32 and so on. This is how its been like for me after my initial growth spurts.
You definitely need protein in your diet especially with BO. I drink 2 protein shakes a day, 80 grams in total and always take the BO after it. Whey protein is gluten free btw

Ive been listening to this hypnosis every night before I sleep and it really helps keeping you motivated and Its so effective. Everytime I listen to it I get tingles and soreness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fKJt9MviM

Good luck Smile

Thank you so much, AquaA. You've been wonderful with all your insights and encouragement. I'll heed your advice and measure myself this Friday, same time last month. I'm having a difficult time putting on weight and consuming enough protein. I have a crazy, hectic work schedule that I barely have time to eat sometimes, but I know I need to make time to get more calories and protein in my diet. Thank you for the hypnosis video as well. I'll start listening to it. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon