Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to noogleberry? How does it work? Success stories?

Hi dfleurs, thank you! I'm glad you can see progress too yay!Smile how's your progress coming along?

Hi wishin, yeah it's expensive Sad sucks lol. What was your starting size and your current size?

Hey there, Sweets93. I am super inspired by your thread. I just recieved my Noogleberry (also medium) last night. I am gonna do the same as you have and start with pictures to monitor progress. I like your 2 hour a day method. I'm in graduate school and also work, so I'm extremely busy! But I think I should be able to squeeze (haha, no pun intended) time some mornings and definitely most evenings. I'm sure that I can add to 2 hours per day. Is that what 7:2 is? 2 hours a day, 7 days a week? I'll more or less record my times to make sure it adds up.

I bought the extra airlock system that allows me to detach the pump and move around with the cups in place. I am so busy that I have 0 time to just sit and relax (sad, I know). I'm studying medicine...always on the go. Noogling during study time is my best bet.

I'm a little worried though, because I did not buy those extra foam circular pads....maybe I should, for comfort? That stuff comes from the UK, man. Takes forever. And on Amazon the dealers charge a hell of a lot more.

I attached pictures. Ugh, just looking at my pictures makes me feel so ugly.....Sad Have not noogled yet. I'm a 32 Aish. Sometimes 32 B.

I am 26, by the way. I have taken herbs and bovine ovary on and off. But this time I'm sticking to it. I have a few supplements I've purchased in the past and and being more diligent about it. I find that taking a combination makes them stay swollen, and too many herbs upsets my digestion and makes me feel off. Bovine ovary seems to be stronger. I'm taking about 750 mg right now, and another supplement called Booty Boost, actually. Has great ingredients. You can google it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there pascalef! Aw thank you, I didn't know people were inspired by my progress hehe. Very sweet of youSmile pictures really do help! And also keep a bra or swimsuit to compare pictures in so you can show your growth too.

Haha yes I try to squeeze in 1-2 hrs before work or school and definitely at night. Hard for me sometimes because I live with my parents still so I don't wanna be doing that when they're around lol. I just hold it for 30 min on one boob, and then switch then do it 30 min. Then repeat one more time and that gives me huge swelling!! My bf loves my boobs after I pump lol. Good luck studying medicine, that's going to be tough but worth it! I'm studying management.

No don't worry about the foam pads, honestly I don't like them lol. I got the contoured cups and that's fine. I pump one boob at a time just because I feel like it gives more swelling. The foam pads seem to cut off parts of your boob so all of it doesn't get sucked in the cup. So it's all good! Just on my right boob it leaves a mark cuz my rib cage is small Sad sucks.

I recommend Bo haha I take 1000 mg a day with pituitary and collagen. I feel like it helps! Don't feel discouraged about your boobies, they will get bigger slowly and you'll feel better about them Smile I think they have great potential!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon