Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to noogleberry? How does it work? Success stories?

(01-03-2015, 10:52 PM)Dillon Wrote:  
(17-02-2015, 08:50 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  As a bio male, I use a Noogleberry, I bought the x large cups, as feel starting at the smallest is a rip off, having to upsize periodically. For comfort buy the foam pads, they're worth the extra expense. I massage both before and after noogling with flax oil. I pump them up to a pressure where it does not hurt, hold it for a few minutes then release pressure, wait a repeat. I also use SP, BO and awaiting PM and red clover , I now have a noticeable wobble when I walk, that is after a month.
Good luck, keep at it, you'll get results.

ps The swelling after Noogling feels WOWWEEE for a while.

just after reading that you bought the XL cups, did you have any trouble getting them to fit onto your chest? I bought the L cups as it said on the website to do so when youre a c cup. However i find the actual cups themselves are quite big and they dont sit on my chest well and theyre constantly releasing pressure as theyre sitting into my armpits a bit. and meet in the middle as it is, so i cant really move them closer together. finding it really difficult to use atm. Huh
Hi. Initially I did have some problems with air loss, but have found out by trial and error too lay on/in bed and use them while I watch tv. also rubbing oil on my breasts does help make a seal . As a bio male, I may have a larger frame so the xcups fits better, but I'm sure you will get the knack and relish the noogleberry results. Good luck and keep us informed.

(02-03-2015, 09:56 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  Hey sweets, have you received your NB yet?

Hey Trespetite, yes I did! I have been using it for the past 3 days. I usually noogle for an hour in the morning and at night using the 7:2 method. Sure gets annoying having to take them off and put them back on but it really reduces the ring marks. How about you?Smile I think I already see progress, I fill in my bras and swimsuits a little better now.

(05-03-2015, 05:20 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey Trespetite, yes I did! I have been using it for the past 3 days. I usually noogle for an hour in the morning and at night using the 7:2 method. Sure gets annoying having to take them off and put them back on but it really reduces the ring marks. How about you?Smile I think I already see progress, I fill in my bras and swimsuits a little better now.

Yes I did as well, but I havent gotten the hang of it yet. The cups keep burping the suction out and if I do manage to keep them on it kinda hurts close to my armpits. So I'm waiting on it till my herbs start giving me more volume.
Im so glad its working for you, keep us posted.
Smile

(05-03-2015, 12:33 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(05-03-2015, 05:20 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey Trespetite, yes I did! I have been using it for the past 3 days. I usually noogle for an hour in the morning and at night using the 7:2 method. Sure gets annoying having to take them off and put them back on but it really reduces the ring marks. How about you?Smile I think I already see progress, I fill in my bras and swimsuits a little better now.

Yes I did as well, but I havent gotten the hang of it yet. The cups keep burping the suction out and if I do manage to keep them on it kinda hurts close to my armpits. So I'm waiting on it till my herbs start giving me more volume.
Im so glad its working for you, keep us posted.
Smile

I was having trouble at first too putting on the cups but I watched a video online by flatty_natty and it really helped. Basically put a lot of lotion or oil on your boobs all over then with one hand put on one cup but use your arm to bend the tube so that it cuts off the airflow for the dome. Then hold it in place with that arm and put on the other dome. Then pump the dome til it stays without you holding it and then lay flat on your back and hold down the other dome and pump until there's pressure. Smile hope that helps! Good luck with your journey also!

Thanks for mentioning the video I will try it again tonight.

(05-03-2015, 12:33 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  The cups keep burping the suction out and if I do manage to keep them on it kinda hurts close to my armpits.

I find it helps a lot if I massage them with lotion awhile before noogling. Also, I keep a spray bottle of clean water handy and sometimes use it moisten my skin before putting the cups on my chest. This helps create a good seal.

If you're experiencing soreness, you're probably suctioning too hard. Don't overdo it.

Hi everyone, 4th day of noogling I'm just so excited I wanted to post a pic again. I think they feel a bit more full Smile I'll keep posting. This is right after my mini noogle session.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-03-2015, 06:33 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi everyone, 4th day of noogling I'm just so excited I wanted to post a pic again. I think they feel a bit more full Smile I'll keep posting. This is right after my mini noogle session.

You're looking great! So basically you're doing 2 hrs a day? Im going to have to try the 7:2 method myself.

(07-03-2015, 04:09 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(07-03-2015, 06:33 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi everyone, 4th day of noogling I'm just so excited I wanted to post a pic again. I think they feel a bit more full Smile I'll keep posting. This is right after my mini noogle session.

You're looking great! So basically you're doing 2 hrs a day? Im going to have to try the 7:2 method myself.

Thanks, I hope it's working Smile can't wait to see results after a month haha. And yes if I have time 2 hours a day!

I am doing the same.. i mean herbs,.... 2 of them 3 times a day.. it;s my second month.. I have gained some weight but i don;t know its my boobs grew or the only thing it is the fat I notices on other areas too.. I am gonna wait for 4-5 months.. if I will not see result I will make surgery.. p.s. we have the same size : D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon