Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to noogleberry? How does it work? Success stories?

Hey guys, here's a 1 week update! I think they have been swelling and also the sides are quite itchy. My right boob definitely got bigger, even my bf says so haha. I'm so glad noogleberry works!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another picture in a 32a bra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking pretty good there Big Grin. Are you sticking to your program?

Thanks girl!Smile do you have any progress pics too? Lol yes I have mostly. I started getting red dots so I'm not doing it as hard or as much. So I do chiyomilk's massage and also listening to those hypnosis series. Hbu?

I haven't taken any pics I need to build up some courage for that lol. I'm not sure how to put them into attachments. Im listening to some hypnosis too, makes me fall asleep tho.

Oh you just click the add attachment button. But it's okay I'm just trying to track my progress and see if others see a difference too Smile since you see your boobies all the time they look the same!

Do you do massage too? Haha yea I just keep falling asleep to the hypnosis I hope it somewhat works in my dreams Big Grin

That bra is gorgeous (and looks great on you)! What brand is it?

(12-03-2015, 08:42 PM)Wishin Wrote:  That bra is gorgeous (and looks great on you)! What brand is it?

Thank you!Smile it's Victoria's Secret, it was like $70 though Sad

Hi sweet,
wow you are making a good progress there Big Grin
do you use heat pad before noogling? I heard it helps the swelling a lot but I haven't get one yet

(12-03-2015, 10:27 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  
(12-03-2015, 08:42 PM)Wishin Wrote:  That bra is gorgeous (and looks great on you)! What brand is it?

Thank you!Smile it's Victoria's Secret, it was like $70 though Sad

Thanks! It's more than I want to spend right now (I hope to grow out of it quickly!) but it is gorgeous Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon