Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure how to measure

Okay, I'm sure this has been covered before but bare with me. I'm not sure if I'm measuring correctly. Not for bra sizing purposes but for NBE purposes. When I measure loosely I get between 35.5 inches to 36 inches, depends on the swelling. But when I measure in a tight way then its about 34.5. Should I go by the tight measurement or the loose one? It's an inch difference for gods sake. I keep feeling that I look smaller than I'm supposed to be so maybe Ive been measuring all along and I'm actually smaller than I think I am.
Yet again, does it even matter what I measure? I feel like it depresses me sometimes when I start thinking about the tight measurement so maybe we are supposed to only measure by eyes and not a tape?

(16-02-2015, 11:40 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Okay, I'm sure this has been covered before but bare with me. I'm not sure if I'm measuring correctly. Not for bra sizing purposes but for NBE purposes. When I measure loosely I get between 35.5 inches to 36 inches, depends on the swelling. But when I measure in a tight way then its about 34.5. Should I go by the tight measurement or the loose one? It's an inch difference for gods sake. I keep feeling that I look smaller than I'm supposed to be so maybe Ive been measuring all along and I'm actually smaller than I think I am.
Yet again, does it even matter what I measure? I feel like it depresses me sometimes when I start thinking about the tight measurement so maybe we are supposed to only measure by eyes and not a tape?
The cursed measuring tape is a TOOL sent by the NBE demons sent to torture and call to us on a regular basis. This tool changes its readings if you move as much a fraction of an inch causing us frustration and dissapointment at each time of its use... and with that said i say $@@# the sodding measuring tape and judge by your eyes and how you fit in your bras Smile

Measuring tape aside i wear 32 b/c/d and 34a/b's and the dumb thing is... they all fit me !! Smile
Big Grin

(16-02-2015, 11:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-02-2015, 11:40 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Okay, I'm sure this has been covered before but bare with me. I'm not sure if I'm measuring correctly. Not for bra sizing purposes but for NBE purposes. When I measure loosely I get between 35.5 inches to 36 inches, depends on the swelling. But when I measure in a tight way then its about 34.5. Should I go by the tight measurement or the loose one? It's an inch difference for gods sake. I keep feeling that I look smaller than I'm supposed to be so maybe Ive been measuring all along and I'm actually smaller than I think I am.
The cursed measuring tape is a TOOL sent by the NBE demons sent to torture and call to us on a regular basis. This tool changes its readings if you move as much a fraction of an inch causing us frustration and dissapointment at each time of its use... and with that said i say $@@# the sodding measuring tape and judge by your eyes and how you fit in your bras Smile

Measuring tape aside i wear 32 b/c/d and 34a/b's and the dumb thing is... they all fit me !! Smile
Big Grin

HAHAHA ella you cracked me up! definitely needed to hear thaatttt.. thank youSmile

When I measure I do it without a bra and look away from the tape so that I don't subconsciously cheat to get a higher amount or go too loose or tight. I put the beginning of the tape on one nipple and then feel exactly where it meets with the other side and bend or pinch that part while not directly looking. I do this about 3-5 times and almost always get the same. I measure after while looking and again the same number. I would say which ever number appears the most is most likely the correct measurement.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon