Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Boot Camp

Anybody have a few minutes?, I've got a challenge Tongue for anybody who's willing to try these simple exercises.

2-3 minutes daily, (minimum 2x daily) Big Grin

Coopers Ligament Exercise
(How to lift your bust)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2zNEY280F9U

Chest Exercise for Women - Exercise without Equipment
https://youtube.com/watch?v=CReZF4-PjO0

------------------------------------

Now I'm not real good at keeping up with challenges, I need some motivation. I tend to follow lol, so do we have any drill sargents in the H-O-U-S-E to kick our butts into shape? Big Grin

I dunno, say something like 3-5 minutes challenges?, not to bad mind you for us old farts lol.

Anyways, that's my challenge. How about any Dietitians for food challenge? (You know, the be healthy lose weight type stuff).

C'mon people......GET that M-O-J-O going!!

Yup! I'm crazy like this. RolleyesBig Grin

When I can move again IM IN Smile

I like the look of these exercises, uplift ones look good, if my nips were gun barrels with me standing upright , I would shoot the floor several feet ahead, so need lifting.

(17-02-2015, 08:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  When I can move again IM IN Smile

Cool, can't wait. Smile

(17-02-2015, 08:28 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I like the look of these exercises, uplift ones look good, if my nips were gun barrels with me standing upright , I would shoot the floor several feet ahead, so need lifting.

High tech training videos?, I don't think so. Big Grin but who cares, they're short and effective. I'm just too lazy and have a short attention span, (gawd, I sound like a dog) Rolleyes so 2-3 minutes works for me.

The coopers ligament looks promising, no doubt. Do you like Top Gear?, that show is hilarious, maybe a gun enthusiast huh. Big Grin

Ok I am in. I dont need a lift yet but it cant hurt either, right? Wink

(17-02-2015, 11:00 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok I am in. I dont need a lift yet but it cant hurt either, right? Wink

Awesome Peggy, and you're absolutely right, it sure can't hurt. Big Grin Peggy, do you like cucumbers?, they should be in every NBE program. I had no idea it was such a super food lol, check it out:

One medium sized slicing cucumber
Calories 13
Vitamin C 5.5 mcg
Molybdenum 5.6 mcg
Vitamin A 223.60 UI
Folate 13.52 mcg
Magnesium 11.44 mg
Fiber 0.83 g

Cucumber Health Benefits
Because cucumbers, like watermelons, are 95% water, they keep the body hydrated and help regulate the body’s inner temperature. They also help the body flush out toxins.

Leave the skin on. The skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, about 10% of the daily recommended allowance. If you do like your cucumbers peeled, the skin can be used to relieve sunburn and mild skin irritations, similar to aloe vera. There is some research indications that cucumbers can stimulate hair growth.

Herbalists recommend cucumber juice to reduce puffiness around the eyes and to calm down acne.

Cucumbers can either relieve acid indigestion and heartburn or cause it, depending on the individual. They are a good source of dietary fiber.

Because it is rich in potassium and magnesium, it may help to lower blood pressure. Studies by DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) show eating cucumbers can help lower blood pressure by 5.5 points in some hypertension prone individuals when coupled with a diet of low starch and lean proteins.

Other studies have shown that cucumbers, when eaten regularly, help to regulate uric acid, so it is great for prevention of certain kidney or bladder stones.

http://www.gardeningchannel.com/the-heal...cucumbers/

I'm not sure where to put all this info yet but here's as good as any for now.

Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Benefits

Cucumbers are a valuable source of conventional antioxidant nutrients including vitamin C, beta-carotene, and manganese. In addition, cucumbers contain numerous flavonoid antioxidants, including quercetin, apigenin, luteolin, and kaempferol. In animal studies, fresh extracts from cucumber have been shown to provide specific antioxidant benefits, including increased scavenging of free radicals and increased overall antioxidant capacity. Fresh cucumber extracts have also been shown to reduce unwanted inflammation in animal studies. Cucumber accomplishes this task by inhibiting activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes like cyclo-oxygenase 2 (COX-2), and by preventing overproduction of nitric oxide in situations where it could increase the likelihood of excessive inflammation.
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=42

9 Health Benefits of Cucumbers
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...mbers.aspx

Yes Lotus, I like them and eat them almost daily. You can also put them in a green smoothie or juice them. I like them juiced with zucchini and/or celery. We should all have at least one green smoothie per day, its soooo healthy. Smile

(18-02-2015, 03:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes Lotus, I like them and eat them almost daily. You can also put them in a green smoothie or juice them. I like them juiced with zucchini and/or celery. We should all have at least one green smoothie per day, its soooo healthy. Smile

Thanks Peggy, I don't have a juicer, but I could make the smoothie in the ninja lol, do you have a recipe?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon