Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie here! :) Kangzhu advice please?

Just got Kangzhu pump with large cups because that is what my diameter is supposed to fit. I only just last week discovered there was an alternative to breast augmentation! So here I am! I'm a 23yo F, with a current size 32b bust. I want to achieve a D cup. Is there any hope for my itty bitties to get there? Also, I have breasta that sit to the outside of my frame at like an angle. Can massaging and pumping in combo work to fix it? Any other suggestions such as supplements or cream? I don't want any weird hormonal stuff that could screw up my body. Please help! Smile

[Image: dvlslf.jpg]

This is a current pic

(17-02-2015, 09:24 PM)BeachBunny Wrote:  Just got Kangzhu pump with large cups because that is what my diameter is supposed to fit. I only just last week discovered there was an alternative to breast augmentation! So here I am! I'm a 23yo F, with a current size 32b bust. I want to achieve a D cup. Is there any hope for my itty bitties to get there? Also, I have breasta that sit to the outside of my frame at like an angle. Can massaging and pumping in combo work to fix it? Any other suggestions such as supplements or cream? I don't want any weird hormonal stuff that could screw up my body. Please help! Smile

Hey there, I'm the same size as you pretty much. Smile How's pumping been going so far? I massage mostly in the upper part of the breast and I do fat brushing before I noogle. I think it's possible to get to a D if you are really dedicated, like Jenniferlove here did. I don't want to use hormonal stuff either! Messes up my cycle. I use cocoa butter and also a mix of vitamin e/collagen lotion with wild yam extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon