Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success with vitex!

I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years now, I have been so somewhat successful in nbe when it comes to size but reshaping my tuberous breast was a different story. I was taking bust boom post partum to keep my breast from completely deflating and it has worked for that purpose. But I have been seen definite results but adding vitex, eveline push up serum, and chi massage. It has been less than a month and here are my results. The
this is my current program
-1 teaspoon maca powder (I am taking this to heal my thyroid and it definitely helps
-1 bust boom pill
-3 450mg saw palmetto (tooken thorough out the day)
-2-3 glasses of spearmint tea
-1-2 glasses of dandelion tea
-eveline cosmetic extreme push up serum

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sorry i couldnt post the before pic in the first post this is before and the one above is after. My nipples arent as pulled apart and im getting a little underboob with never existed before

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow,good job! you def. have some good results there!
was the before picture taken when you started this regimen? or just the vitex?

Thank you! The before pic is before the vitex, chi massage and eveline cream (although i forget to use the cream) I have been using NBE for quite some time but vitex has really helped me get the roundest that I am looking for. I will give an update in a month or two. Although I cant speak for everyone I think vitex can really help those who have tubular breast.
Smile 

(06-03-2015, 07:44 PM)ilovebigroundboobs Wrote:  Thank you! The before pic is before the vitex, chi massage and eveline cream (although i forget to use the cream) I have been using NBE for quite some time but vitex has really helped me get the roundest that I am looking for. I will give an update in a month or two. Although I cant speak for everyone I think vitex can really help those who have tubular breast.

Can't wait to see your results ! I'm thinking of starting my own regimen soon but right now I'm still doing my research.Just wanna make shure that I'm using the right suppliments so I won't mess my cycle or my hormones. Haven't checked for hormone imbalance but I do believe 110% that I'm estrogen dominant,I've tried PM and didn't see results.I also have sort of tubular breasts, so seeing your progress gives me confidence to try NBE. So glad that I stumbled upon BreastNexus because there are so many kind and helpful people and what's better is that you can actually SEE the progress..sooo tired of reading posts on Internet about natural breast growth and nobody shares their "actual" progress, so maybe someone could help me out with some tips from real experience. I'm not the only one having these problems,am I? Rolleyes

(18-02-2015, 09:10 PM)ilovebigroundboobs Wrote:  I have been lurking on this site for a couple of years now, I have been so somewhat successful in nbe when it comes to size but reshaping my tuberous breast was a different story. I was taking bust boom post partum to keep my breast from completely deflating and it has worked for that purpose. But I have been seen definite results but adding vitex, eveline push up serum, and chi massage. It has been less than a month and here are my results. The
this is my current program
-1 teaspoon maca powder (I am taking this to heal my thyroid and it definitely helps
-1 bust boom pill
-3 450mg saw palmetto (tooken thorough out the day)
-2-3 glasses of spearmint tea
-1-2 glasses of dandelion tea
-eveline cosmetic extreme push up serum

Hello! Can you tell me more about the Maca? U say ylu are using it to heal your tyroid. It is for hypo or hyper?

Are you cycling Vitex? Or just taking it the all month? Great results!

Congratulations! Your results were amazing! Smile

I haven't seen much progress lately(though I haven't lost what i achieved) because i ran out of some supplements and I stopped taking maca and i stopped taking breast boom.
I realized that the dandelion root is very important to keep the shape up. Dandelion helps with estro dominance. I stopped taking maca because it can raise testosterone and it was making me gain weight. i ran out of cream so i am sitting a little lower than before but i am going to try a couple things out.
I take vitex through out my cycle but i am on the depo shot. you are not suppose to use vitex with estrogen base birth control.
once i get back on a solid program or get some results to show I will definitely update. Vitex is suppose to take a couple of months to even build up in your system so only time will tell.
Dont give up it takes a while to get a hang of your own program

I was wondering about vitex because i've taken vitex in my last luteal phase, and if it raises LH and LH raises naturally in our body around day 10/12 and then just when LH is down again is when progesterone starts raising..shouldn't we take vitex just around days 8-14 to promote LH in the right time? If we are taking throught out all cycle or in luteal phase what i imagine that can happen is that progesterone is not being stimulated because LH is always up.

What i have experienced this month with vitex is that my cycle has shortened. I use to have a 30/28 days cycle and this time i had a 25 days cycle. ( don't know exactly what that means)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon