Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey beauties, anyone recommend a good eye cream?

Im SO tired of people asking me if im tired. Yes for the most part I am its really difficult for me to sleep. but on the rare days where I did get a wonderful slumber and feel all energized Ill still get, "Did u just wake up from a nap?" "you didnt get that much sleep haw?" it makes me feel awwwfull. and im barely 20! Im afraid itll get worse when i get older :/ any recommendations?
I was wondering if a cream with volulifine would work under my eyes cuz its not that i have bags, its that my eyes are really indented and discolored

...and i dont wanna cover it with makeup :/

I use almond oil mixed with vitamin C powder and it has helped mine some!
Unfortunately dark circles are mostly hereditary. If you find out a way to get rid of them completely let me know!

If you do decide to go the makeup route you can get an undereye brightened to help without having to apply a full face. If you end up getting a concealer pick a color that is on the opposite end of the color wheel of the tone of your circles. I use salmon tones. I really like the NYX concealers.

(19-02-2015, 04:33 AM)echapman Wrote:  I use almond oil mixed with vitamin C powder and it has helped mine some!
Unfortunately dark circles are mostly hereditary. If you find out a way to get rid of them completely let me know!

If you do decide to go the makeup route you can get an undereye brightened to help without having to apply a full face. If you end up getting a concealer pick a color that is on the opposite end of the color wheel of the tone of your circles. I use salmon tones. I really like the NYX concealers.

Thank you! Whered u get the C powder?

http://www.google.co.nz/search?site=&source=hp&ei=nZrlVPvaCYj28QWnzYDwDA&q=volufiline+face+cream&oq=volufiline+face&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.0l2.3755.13171.0.14697.18.17.1.8.8.1.1413.8570.3-5j8j3j0j1.17.0.msedr...0...1c.1.61.mobile-gws-hp..1.17.3612.3.eqf2AME4eA0

There's some info here to look through.

I'd heard marvelous things about vit c serum. If I could find some I'd buy it!

(19-02-2015, 09:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.google.co.nz/search?site=&source=hp&ei=nZrlVPvaCYj28QWnzYDwDA&q=volufiline+face+cream&oq=volufiline+face&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.0l2.3755.13171.0.14697.18.17.1.8.8.1.1413.8570.3-5j8j3j0j1.17.0.msedr...0...1c.1.61.mobile-gws-hp..1.17.3612.3.eqf2AME4eA0

The vitamin C powder from philosophy can be found on the sephora website, but it's pricy! I used that along with their serum for a bit, but now I make my own serum.

I get the vitamin C powder from amazon for about $9, add distilled water and glycerin. I've heard of people using aloe (which I think is one of the ingredients in the expensive philosophy serum) and witch hazel. If you go the witch hazel route I like the thayers brand. I use it as a toner but not in my serum. I'm also not sure if the powder is the same that philosophy sells and if you can mix it in your lotion the same way. I need to research it.

Google "DIY vitamin C serum" and you can find different recipes for different strengths. You need at least 10 percent to see a difference. It can take a few weeks but for me personally I noticed immediate results in the tone of my skin... I am 22 with combo/dehydrated/acne prone/generally terrible skin. I've been using the serum in the mornings and the almond oil and powder mixture at night and my skin is decent for the first time in forever. I did purge a little and a bunch of clogged pores came to the surface but I'm thinking in a month or two I'll be able to actually go without heavy duty foundation.

(20-02-2015, 03:56 AM)echapman Wrote:  
(19-02-2015, 09:14 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.google.co.nz/search?site=&source=hp&ei=nZrlVPvaCYj28QWnzYDwDA&q=volufiline+face+cream&oq=volufiline+face&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.0l2.3755.13171.0.14697.18.17.1.8.8.1.1413.8570.3-5j8j3j0j1.17.0.msedr...0...1c.1.61.mobile-gws-hp..1.17.3612.3.eqf2AME4eA0

The vitamin C powder from philosophy can be found on the sephora website, but it's pricy! I used that along with their serum for a bit, but now I make my own serum.

I get the vitamin C powder from amazon for about $9, add distilled water and glycerin. I've heard of people using aloe (which I think is one of the ingredients in the expensive philosophy serum) and witch hazel. If you go the witch hazel route I like the thayers brand. I use it as a toner but not in my serum. I'm also not sure if the powder is the same that philosophy sells and if you can mix it in your lotion the same way. I need to research it.

Google "DIY vitamin C serum" and you can find different recipes for different strengths. You need at least 10 percent to see a difference. It can take a few weeks but for me personally I noticed immediate results in the tone of my skin... I am 22 with combo/dehydrated/acne prone/generally terrible skin. I've been using the serum in the mornings and the almond oil and powder mixture at night and my skin is decent for the first time in forever. I did purge a little and a bunch of clogged pores came to the surface but I'm thinking in a month or two I'll be able to actually go without heavy duty foundation.
Hey that's really cool thanks. Il jot that down. I never really paid much attention to my skin or engage in any sort of skin routine. Lucky for me we all look heaps younger than what we actually are so I took it for granted. Need to work on that now though before it's too late. But cool I will try that! That reminds me natures way has this hydraplenish anti ageing serum I wana buy but it's a bit pricey

I usually like vanilla or French vanilla ice cream. Butterscotch is good, too.

(20-02-2015, 05:22 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I usually like vanilla or French vanilla ice cream. Butterscotch is good, too.

on your face?? Wink

(20-02-2015, 03:56 AM)echapman Wrote:  

Sounds awesome thank you so much! While on the subject.. Has anyone have problems with "puppet lines"? I feel like I can already see folds near my nose n mouth and om afraid its cause by me sleeping right on my face! I'd put so much pressure on it but now that I'm seeing this.. I have to uncomfortably sleep on my back. Its so ugly tho and I heard exercises for the face work but I'm scared to try becuz the exercises cause u to indent the lines more... It says it strengthens your face muscle but I feel like they'd get worse because that's how smile lines r formed!!! Has anyone tried dace exercises?

(20-02-2015, 05:54 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 05:22 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I usually like vanilla or French vanilla ice cream. Butterscotch is good, too.

on your face?? Wink

No! In my mouth, silly!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon