Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you could, would you? If you can, do you?

I told him you said you were hung better than him. Then I said you were referring to your clit! Lol.
Sad 

O yes i would,much better as the breastpump.Sadly my c,s are 3 cm from my mouth Sad Would be even nicer if the lactation started.

Nahh their 2 inches away and Im too lazy... I do like supple nips and massage but ts way better with a partnerWink I dont think I would if I could though except as a curiosity thing, I doubt Id like it much... As far as the other deal goes??? NOPE don't think so....

To each their own... Just wanted to post in the new pervy section LOL

(09-03-2015, 04:32 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Nahh their 2 inches away and Im too lazy... I do like supple nips and massage but ts way better with a partnerWink I dont think I would if I could though except as a curiosity thing, I doubt Id like it much... As far as the other deal goes??? NOPE don't think so....

To each their own... Just wanted to post in the new pervy section LOL

Inspired by this thread I tried this last night. To my surprise I found that, oushing it up, I could reach my right breast with my tongue, but alas two inches shy of the nipple. (My guess is my breasts are between a B and a C).

It was a strange sensation, but I liked it! I will probably keep at it. Would love to get my highly erogenous orgasmic nipple into my mouth!

I do it sometimes but nothing beats the feeling of someone else's mouth over them.

(11-03-2015, 11:02 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  It was a strange sensation, but I liked it! I will probably keep at it. Would love to get my highly erogenous orgasmic nipple into my mouth!
I'll bet!!

Hi -

I bought a Bellema breast pump on ebay for $40, and it is quite pleasurable, though not as discreetly quiet as I would like. I have not tried, but I think I could orgasm that waySmile

I have been able to lick my left nipple, but not suck on it Blush

(03-03-2015, 08:46 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  If I were younger I would be off to the bookshop for the contortionism hand book.

no book needed.. now there is ONLINE!

http://www.solosuck.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=799

gotta love the quick search option of the internet Tongue

(15-05-2016, 09:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I have been able to lick my left nipple, but not suck on it Blush

Blush Did it give you tingles? Blush

I can easily lick either of my nipples now. While the sensation is lovely, just not the same as someone else doing it. Sad My lips can touch my right nipple... So close... Brrr got shivers up my spine thinking about it. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon