Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results with fenugreek capsules?

I've been using fenugreek capsules for about a month and was wondering what others experiences have been. I've been talking 1220 to 3660 mg per day. Very shortly after I started taking them my appetite went way up. I was hungry it seemed all the time even though I was eating and exercising the same. My breasts were really sore and wearing a bra was extremely uncomfortable. A couple weeks later my appetite is closer to normal and my breasts are not as sore. My bras still are uncomfortable and tight even though my measurements are the same as before. I feel I've had some success with the fenugreek because my breasts look slightly fuller despite the unchanged measurements.  I don't know if I should keep on taking the fenugreek alone are add more herbs to my regimen to get better results.

(01-03-2015, 03:29 AM)edoras85 Wrote:  I've been using fenugreek capsules for about a month and was wondering what others experiences have been. I've been talking 1220 to 3660 mg per day. Very shortly after I started taking them my appetite went way up. I was hungry it seemed all the time even though I was eating and exercising the same. My breasts were really sore and wearing a bra was extremely uncomfortable. A couple weeks later my appetite is closer to normal and my breasts are not as sore. My bras still are uncomfortable and tight even though my measurements are the same as before. I feel I've had some success with the fenugreek because my breasts look slightly fuller despite the unchanged measurements.  I don't know if I should keep on taking the fenugreek alone are add more herbs to my regimen to get better results.

How much weight have u gained has it gone to the the butt snd hips maybe the next place it will go are ur boobs

Oh and u shud take wild yam and saw palmetto too

Fenugreek has many other folk remedies associated with it. One of them is to increase the appetite in people with ailments that affect the appetite or chemo patients. That probably explains the increase in appetite that you experienced.

Hi
I've been taking a blend of fenugreek saw palmetto and wild yam for about a month. Sometimes I do miss a dose and I'm terrible with that so don't feel I've really followed the guidelines so far.
I'm also meant to massage every eve with the extract but sometimes Ive skipped that too - I know it's stupid I should just focus and do it to give it a go.
No growth so far...

I did use Brava before kids and grew 2 cups but I can't wear that for 14 hours a day now so trying the herbs.

(01-03-2015, 03:29 AM)edoras85 Wrote:  I've been using fenugreek capsules for about a month and was wondering what others experiences have been. I've been talking 1220 to 3660 mg per day. Very shortly after I started taking them my appetite went way up. I was hungry it seemed all the time even though I was eating and exercising the same. My breasts were really sore and wearing a bra was extremely uncomfortable. A couple weeks later my appetite is closer to normal and my breasts are not as sore. My bras still are uncomfortable and tight even though my measurements are the same as before. I feel I've had some success with the fenugreek because my breasts look slightly fuller despite the unchanged measurements.  I don't know if I should keep on taking the fenugreek alone are add more herbs to my regimen to get better results.

I have noticed my breasts look fuller too but my bra still fits me. I started with NOW fenugreek. I changed to Nature's Way fenugreek. Also, I take, NOW saw palmetto and NOW red clover. I have been massaging since October or November of last year. Sometimes I forget to massage twice a day and only massage one a day. While doing massage only I didn't notice a difference in my breasts much but when I added the herbs, my breasts especially around the nipples are sore and look slightly fuller. I have been taking herbs for over one month. I'm getting closer to my second period while on the herbs. Should be around April 5. Gaining a cup size would be a perfect gift for my 22nd birthday on April 20th. Smile

Also, I recently bought L-arginine. I am taking them only 2 weeks before my period.

I take
2 fenugreek 3 times a day 610 mg per capsule
2 saw palmetto 3 times a day 550 mg per capsule
2 red clover 2 times a day 375 mg per capsule
2 L-arginine 1 time a day 2 weeks before my period 1000 mg per capsule
2 multivitamin 1 time a day

OK this may sound funny, but in adding the FG I’ve noticed some swelling which is great… but also ever now and then I get what I can only describe as an alternating pulse from one breast then back to another… like each having its own independent heartbeat. Certainly I’m not the only having encountered this. Not complaining- almost like therapeutic.

(26-03-2015, 08:38 PM)Mayko Wrote:  OK this may sound funny, but in adding the FG I’ve noticed some swelling which is great… but also ever now and then I get what I can only describe as an alternating pulse from one breast then back to another… like each having its own independent heartbeat. Certainly I’m not the only having encountered this. Not complaining- almost like therapeutic.

Alternating pulse??? Wow. I haven't gotten that yet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon