Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Comprehensive NBE Program

Although there’s one more thing that I’d like you to clarify: should I measure the amount of PC that I use in mg or in grams? I use around a tablespoon of PC every day, is this too much? My progesterone is slowly increasing with this amount of PC and I see slow growth, which is good. I also recently realized that I probably don’t eat enough carbs now for progesterone to naturally produce, so I’m working on that as well.

(13-03-2024, 06:26 PM)honey_bunny3456 Wrote:  Although there’s one more thing that I’d like you to clarify: should I measure the amount of PC that I use in mg or in grams? I use around a tablespoon of PC every day, is this too much? My progesterone is slowly increasing with this amount of PC and I see slow growth, which is good. I also recently realized that I probably don’t eat enough carbs now for progesterone to naturally produce, so I’m working on that as well.
Sorry I missed this early.  You measure PC in mg of progesterone.  Many are 20-75 mg per pump or per 1/4 tsp (per 1.25g).  So how much you use depends on the concentration as well.

Hey, Joe! Thank you so much for your help!! 
I would like to ask some more question if you wouldn’t mind:

I tested my progesterone this month and it’s back to normal now! I’ve been using PC since December and I’ve also tried incorporating more carbs into my diet, as I’ve previously cut them out almost entirely, but it seems that it wasn’t that good of an idea if we’re talking hormonal balance.

I’ve been taking 3000 mg MSM, 640-1000 mg saw palmetto extract, vitamin E 650 mg, vitex 900 mg and 1500 mg fenugreek extract since February, but haven’t seen much growth from the herbs. Should I ramp up the dose and if so, what exactly should I increase? 

Recently I’ve also ordered Full Spectrum Black Cohosh and more of saw palmetto extract along with vitex. What else would you recommend me to incorporate into my NBE routine? Should I already buy PM, as my progesterone is balanced now? Should I also maybe try buying Japanese pig placenta as well for the progesterone? My hormones are pretty much balanced now, so my only goal is to increase my cup size from a big B/small C cup to a big C cup/small D cup at max.

(Yesterday, 10:53 AM)honey_bunny3456 Wrote:  Hey, Joe! Thank you so much for your help!! 
I would like to ask some more question if you wouldn’t mind:

I tested my progesterone this month and it’s back to normal now! I’ve been using PC since December and I’ve also tried incorporating more carbs into my diet, as I’ve previously cut them out almost entirely, but it seems that it wasn’t that good of an idea if we’re talking hormonal balance.

I’ve been taking 3000 mg MSM, 640-1000 mg saw palmetto extract, vitamin E 650 mg, vitex 900 mg and 1500 mg fenugreek extract since February, but haven’t seen much growth from the herbs. Should I ramp up the dose and if so, what exactly should I increase? 

Recently I’ve also ordered Full Spectrum Black Cohosh and more of saw palmetto extract along with vitex. What else would you recommend me to incorporate into my NBE routine? Should I already buy PM, as my progesterone is balanced now? Should I also maybe try buying Japanese pig placenta as well for the progesterone? My hormones are pretty much balanced now, so my only goal is to increase my cup size from a big B/small C cup to a big C cup/small D cup at max.
2500 mg for the fenugreek is usually without any side effects and good for health.  Since your hormones are balanced, 20-40 mg progesterone and 100-200 mg PM can work and is a small amount so you probably wouldn’t need to cycle.  Or for more you would cycle them and increase both proportionally.  Either way it’s better to use them together to stay balanced, unless you need to counter an imbalance again.  Once you reach your goal you might drop them and/or reduce the fenugreek as needed.  Standardized black cohosh extract probably helps too based on past posts but I know less about it.  I think PC seems simpler than placenta since you can gauge the amount, but either probably works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon