Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Comprehensive NBE Program

(11-04-2016, 09:11 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(22-11-2015, 05:23 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Recipes
I have a couple recipes. I was debating whether or not to start a new thread for this but I decided to put it here since it's related to this program.

This is a powder and cream combo that should be used together. Links are only example sources for convenience; you may buy ingredients from almost anywhere. Ingredients that must be topical or have a bad taste are in the cream. Ingredients that would be too bulky or hard to absorb in a cream are kept in the powder. So it is kept simple, small, relatively pleasant tasting and nice smelling. It may be used all month without cycling. Additional PM and/or PC may be cycled while using this combo at the same time, but then a smaller amount should be used because of what's already in the combo. And you should only use them if you are sure they are good for you, as explained in previous posts. They might not always be helpful for NBE, and might even be harmful to it.

Likewise as explained earlier you should be in good health before using this combo, with no hormonal problems, no mood or anxiety issues, no metabolic disorders, not hypoglycemic, and at least a B cup before starting (or perhaps a large A for some).

Powder:
Combine in a quart jar and shake. Take 1-1/4 tsp. a day, dissolved well in liquid. You may stir, let it sit in liquid for a few minutes and stir again if that's easier for you than long stirring. If major discomfort occurs amount may be halved, but then be sure to half the cream too. If major discomfort continues, it might not be a good idea to use this combo at all.

Cream, oil portion:
Cream, water portion:
Cream Directions:
1. Put a pan on the lowest heat possible. Drop in oil portion ingredients and stir until xanthan gum is well mixed.
2. While the solids are melting combine the water portion ingredients in another container.
3. Stir the oil portion rapidly to help it melt, then remove from heat once fully melted.
4. Pour oil portion into water portion and mix thoroughly.
5. Transfer to the jar or jars you wish to store the cream in. Refrigeration is optional, but might be safer for whatever you don't plan on using this month.

Apply 1 teaspoon a day to the breasts using your finger tips. Work from outward to inward in a circular motion. You may use this cream for massage if desired. If major discomfort occurs amount may be halved, but then be sure to half the powder too. If major discomfort continues, it might not be a good idea to use this combo at all. If you want to apply something more later in the day you may use as much of your extra cocoa butter, flax oil and rice bran oil as you like.

Purpose:
  • Shatavari: NBE, hormone balancing, cycle maintaining.
  • PM: NBE. Kept low to avoid disrupting your cycle or hormones, plus other ingredients help counteract any issues.
  • Vitex: NBE. Provides a little added progesterone but only during luteal to maintain your cycle. Along with the little bit of PC it balances out the little bit of PM.

• Water: Dissolves cream ingredients.
  • Cetearyl Glucoside: Allows oil to mix with water. I made sure to pick a naturally occurring and safe emulsifier with no harmful effects as far as I could find.
  • Cocoa Butter: Saturated fat gets absorbed and stored for NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks.
  • Flax Oil: Essential fatty acids gets absorbed and stored for NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks. Different fat types from the cocoa butter.
  • Rice Bran Oil: Preserves these fats so they stay in the breasts longer without leaving.
  • Xanthan gum: Natural thickener.
  • Saw palmetto extract: NBE. Anti-androgen.
  • PC: NBE. Balances out the little bit of PM.
  • Hyaluronic Acid: Collagen, lift, firmness, minor NBE. Moisturizes to prevent stretch marks. Swells up in between the collagen rather than forming the collagen itself.
  • MSM: Collagen forming, lift, firmness, minor NBE. It's a small amount so you may consume more internally if you like.
  • Grapefruit seed extract: Preservative.

Hi, Joe,
A thought, based on other readings, maybe you can make more sense of it than I...
Linoleic Acid is specifically hard to lose.
https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/f...es-you-fat

Now, a lot of our massage is based on using fats, and in theory we can absorb them transdermally, right?
So what if we used LA (E.G., chicken fat, pork fat) to massage? Would we be able to make bulletproof, or at least diet-proof, breasts? Big Grin

If it works that way, it might be a good consideration. If not, then not worth messing around.
I think it would be comedogenic, though (block pores), and then you'd need to do cleanup after rubbing it in.
But if it would work, I think most of us would think it a worthwhile tradeoff.

Can you tell em if my understanding of the fat & oils of massage is correct?
-Dianna
I don't think LA is hard to lose, I think it makes you fat by throwing off your fatty acid balance. Then your body has a harder time burning fat, or doing anything to it. Including building it where you want it.

A similar and old concept is to use cocoa butter + vitamin E oil for massage. It uses the antioxidant vitamin E to preserve the fat and keep it there. Cocoa butter is high in saturated fat, an abundant stored fat. But the amount of synthetic vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) in the recipe is extremely high, probably too high to be healthy as it throws off the balance of your tocopherol and tocotrienol antioxidants and removes their health benefits. Rice bran oil contains super powerful antioxidants in balance, so cocoa butter + rice bran oil might work.

In fact many good massage oils such as fish oil or flax oil improve fatty acid balance, not worsen it. They probably help by making it easy for your body to manipulate fatty tissue. An imbalance probably causes weight gain by making it hard for your body to get rid of fatty tissue. It's better to work with your body and give it a proper balance of fats so it can build your boobs and burn your waist. If you work against your body and try to force it to do something you'll probably only disable your body from working properly and slow progress on your goals.

For good dietary fat balance you want lots of seafood, low plant oils, and saturated fat makes no difference either way. The plant oils you do consume should be high in ALAs, such as flax oil > walnut oil > olive oil. Even then you should only have a little of these. A couple spoonfuls per person per day perhaps. If you need to cook with fat beyond that then saturated fat such as coconut oil is nice. Because it's neutral with no good or bad impact. It's very difficult to have too much seafood and it almost always improves the balance. Because fat is stored long term, over several months or more, it doesn't matter if you have a ton of one particular fat for only one day. Your total amount added up over several months should be in balance.

(10-04-2016, 06:46 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I've noticed a very large number of people here are underdeveloped in the chest, underdeveloped in general, have metabolic/hormonal and/or mood disorders, etc. Often no herb, BO, or whatever works because no amount of signalling will work when their body just can't do it with the resources they have. What they need is nutrition.

So next I have a recipe for NBE that includes proper nutrition that gets the body working normally and thus should work for just about anybody. The amounts below should be enough to see results once it's used up, after about 4-5 months. It's sized for a small person since many (but not all) who are underdeveloped are smaller or lighter. Those who are taller and/or heavier may want to order more and scale it up. Anybody else may also use this recipe, more nutrition never hurts.

It's also amazing for you in general, not only for NBE.

Recipe*
Seeds:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.

2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day.

Powder:
1 18 oz. bag rice bran
18g pueraria mirifica powder
50g vitex powder
30g kelp
7 mL (7 dropperfuls) of 2,000 iu vitamin D oil
Half gallon jar

1. Pour above into jar and shake until well mixed. If you don't have a gram scale then about 6g per tbsp. or 100g per cup is pretty close.

2. Take 2.5 tsp a day in water. On the first half of your cycle add an additional 1/4 tsp of pueraria mirifica powder.

Supplements:
500 mg or more turmeric
160 mg saw palmetto extract
1 tsp fish oil (per day), or eat at least 2 servings of seafood per week

1. Take once daily.

Topical:
1. Massage with flax oil.
2. Apply 1/8 tsp progesterone cream once daily on the first half of your cycle. On the cycle half of your cycle apply 1/4 tsp progesterone cream twice daily.

* When first starting, use 1/4 of the above amounts. Gradually increase to the full amounts over the course of 1-2 months.

You can verify the amounts of vitamins, minerals and so on in the above here: https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search

Hi Joe - A couple questions regarding your post.

- For the seeds recipe, why do you soak the seeds? Does that step add to the nutritional value?
- And is eating the seeds recipe enough by itself to adjust the body's nutrition or does it really need to be used in conjunction with the powder, supplements and topical oil in order to be effective? Following the recipe and taking the supplements isn't hard but using the powder and topical oil wouldn't be as convenient for me.

Thanks!

(14-04-2016, 04:41 PM)SapphireRain Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 06:46 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I've noticed a very large number of people here are underdeveloped in the chest, underdeveloped in general, have metabolic/hormonal and/or mood disorders, etc. Often no herb, BO, or whatever works because no amount of signalling will work when their body just can't do it with the resources they have. What they need is nutrition.

So next I have a recipe for NBE that includes proper nutrition that gets the body working normally and thus should work for just about anybody. The amounts below should be enough to see results once it's used up, after about 4-5 months. It's sized for a small person since many (but not all) who are underdeveloped are smaller or lighter. Those who are taller and/or heavier may want to order more and scale it up. Anybody else may also use this recipe, more nutrition never hurts.

It's also amazing for you in general, not only for NBE.

Recipe*
Seeds:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.

2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day.

Powder:
1 18 oz. bag rice bran
18g pueraria mirifica powder
50g vitex powder
30g kelp
7 mL (7 dropperfuls) of 2,000 iu vitamin D oil
Half gallon jar

1. Pour above into jar and shake until well mixed. If you don't have a gram scale then about 6g per tbsp. or 100g per cup is pretty close.

2. Take 2.5 tsp a day in water. On the first half of your cycle add an additional 1/4 tsp of pueraria mirifica powder.

Supplements:
500 mg or more turmeric
160 mg saw palmetto extract
1 tsp fish oil (per day), or eat at least 2 servings of seafood per week

1. Take once daily.

Topical:
1. Massage with flax oil.
2. Apply 1/8 tsp progesterone cream once daily on the first half of your cycle. On the cycle half of your cycle apply 1/4 tsp progesterone cream twice daily.

* When first starting, use 1/4 of the above amounts. Gradually increase to the full amounts over the course of 1-2 months.

You can verify the amounts of vitamins, minerals and so on in the above here: https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search

Hi Joe - A couple questions regarding your post.

- For the seeds recipe, why do you soak the seeds? Does that step add to the nutritional value?
- And is eating the seeds recipe enough by itself to adjust the body's nutrition or does it really need to be used in conjunction with the powder, supplements and topical oil in order to be effective? Following the recipe and taking the supplements isn't hard but using the powder and topical oil wouldn't be as convenient for me.

Thanks!
Soaking the seeds does add some nutritional value but the main reason is that dry seeds are hard to digest. If eaten dry you could get an upset stomach and some of it could pass right through you.

The seeds, rice bran, kelp, vitamin D oil, fish oil and turmeric cover all the nutrition you need. Technically you should have a small amount of fresh produce too and some eggs now and then but you probably get more than enough already. I added up the nutrient content of all the ingredients to make sure it covers everything, and you can add it up yourself and verify on a site such as this one: http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-0001...00000.html . The fenugreek seeds are for both nutrition and NBE; without them you would need more of other seeds.

The rice bran is most of the powder so that's unavoidable. For the kelp you can mix it in or get a kelp seasoning shaker; just a sprinkling is fine. But here's how to replace the rest of the powder with pills:
First half of your cycle take a 500 mg pueraria mirifica capsule. Second half take a red clover capsule instead.
Take 1 ~500 mg vitex capsule
Take 2,000 iu vitamin D per day

As for the topical stuff you don't strictly need the flax oil for NBE nor nutrition. For the progesterone cream you can stick it on your wrists or wherever and you're done in 10 seconds. And it's only for NBE; it's not necessary for nutrition.

I took a look at your post in the other thread and your diet seems to be low in whole grains which is the main thing you need for proper development and much of health in general. But the seeds and bran from the seed mix should cover that just fine. The only problem remaining is that the "healthy fats" you eat look like unhealthy ones. To keep your fat in balance you would have to take extra fish oil or eat extra seafood to make up for it. Here's how to have a good fat balance:
Limit plant fats. That said you'll notice the seed mix is loaded with plant fats. That's not the goal; the goal is the other nutrients those nuts happen to contain. To counterbalance that you simply need enough fish oil or seafood which is why I include a full teaspoon. If you enjoy avocados and so on, then all you have to do is make sure you get even more fish oil or seafood to keep the balance. When you cook with plant oils then you use just a little bit of walnut oil or olive oil; those are the better ones. You still use a limited amount to get the ALAs you want but stop there to avoid excess omega 6. If you need to cook with a lot of oil then use coconut oil for the additional amount. So I suppose you could call coconut oil a "healthy fat", but its main purpose is to avoid other plant fats. It doesn't have any other benefit.

Some kefir may help your stomach too. Get the kind with L. acidophilus listed as the first or second culture.

Soaking the seeds should help you digest them. But if you still have trouble some Beano may help.

All that produce seems hard on your stomach. Especially fruit. Veggies are nice, but try to have only a little fruit each day. For your veggies spinach, broccoli, peas, and string beans are some of the nicer ones. You might consider juicing veggies to go easier on your stomach, especially if eating a large amount. Carrots and/or apples are popular to sweeten the juice blend, even though they aren't the healthiest items in the mix. Spinach is great for that, but it's also bitter and can use some sweetening. Even if it's not juiced I've heard spinach is nice to the stomach, unlike a lot of other produce.

Eggs are nice.

Thanks for your detailed response! It was very helpful! It's always interesting to learn about the body's relationship with different foods.

I have worked with nutritionists to create my diet so I'm pretty confident in it. However, as with everything else, there's no one right answer and people will always have differing opinions. So thanks for sharing your view and helping the girls on this forum!

(11-04-2016, 04:49 PM)Wendy Wrote:  SurferJoe,

How would you tweek this for menopausal,... and tweek AGAIN for menopausal on BO? I was on a 1 month break from the above program, just starting back up today.
Sorry I somehow missed this post earlier. On menopause you wouldn't have to cycle, but otherwise it's the same.

As for all the supplements, I'm sure they seem like a lot and I'm sure it's a lot of pills, but compared to what's in food it's actually not that great of a variety. The 6-7 foods listed contain a far greater variety of nutrients than those 30+ different pills. And I don't see much there that couldn't be equally or better done with healthy foods.

Surferjoe,

You are so knowledgeable,... Thank you so much for all your advise!!!

2 more questions (for now anyway Smile )
(02-06-2016, 03:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  SurferJoe,

How would you tweak this for menopausal,... and tweak AGAIN for menopausal on BO?

....... On menopause you wouldn't have to cycle, but otherwise it's the same.

Sorry,.... But just to clarify so I'm sure I understand,....

For complete nutrition I should STILL take the Pueraia Mirifica if I am on a BO program? And in menopause I should take this with no breaks/cycling?

And the same for the Progesterone Cream?

Hi surferjoe2007,

Are there any herbs you would suggest for tuberous/tubular breasts? I've tried fenugreek in the past, but it didn't seem to make any difference.

(02-06-2016, 01:29 PM)Wendy Wrote:  For complete nutrition I should STILL take the Pueraia Mirifica if I am on a BO program? And in menopause I should take this with no breaks/cycling?

And the same for the Progesterone Cream?
If you are on BO then keep in mind BO has estrogen and a little progesterone in it. PM acts like estrogen. So if you use PM and PC with BO then you may want to use less. Yes due to menopause you may take both with no breaks or cycling necessary. Or however you want. The main reason for cycling is to avoid causing a weird period (delayed, heavy, spotting, erratic, etc.).

(02-06-2016, 07:37 PM)ella93 Wrote:  Hi surferjoe2007,

Are there any herbs you would suggest for tuberous/tubular breasts? I've tried fenugreek in the past, but it didn't seem to make any difference.
I couldn't find much concrete information on the cause of tubular breasts, so I would try the blanket approach at post #37 to address everything. Some of the possible causes I saw were estrogen dominance, weird issues with collagen and partially genetics. I think post 37 would at least address the first 2.

I tried taking maca, because some here on the forum had luck with it, I have a bottle which says 1-2 pills a day and they are 2,5g maca root extract from NU U Nutrition from the UK. But that made me seriously shrink to the smallest I have been in years.

I thought maca is supposed to be an adaptogen, do you have any idea why it made me shrink`?

No idea why it acts like that, but I have read many stories about maca acting like estrogen in women.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon