Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM

Hi! I am a new contributor to this site. I am desperate to have bigger boobs. I am only 32B ...and my bras are push up, so nothing special Big Grin I just want to ask what do you use to enlarge your breast size?? I take 2capsules of wild yam during whole cycle. It helps me to get "my days" on time. and breast enlargement appears only few days before my days. I have ordered Ainterols cream and Pueraria Mirifica, I am about to start using it from the next cycle. ..hope that it will not mess it up :/ What brand of PM do you use and were you satisified?? Tell me the brand that I could order it to Europe. And how long did it take for you to see the result?? Thank you so much for your help Smile

no help? do you cycle the PM for example with progesterone cream? reply someone Sad

I think you should be able to find what you are looking for here. http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2 . Many Bio Girls have discussed this issue at great length, you should be able to find tons of info in that general section.

I ordered PM on ebay from Thailand,
60 capsules of 100 % PM.

Still at the start so no results yet.

Hi everyone.
I have started using the ainterol's PM. So far I suppose that it is too strong for me. I ahve weaker veins and they are after few days more visible. I only took 1capsule per day and was massaging with the ainterol's cream. Have you had such negative effects???? I am afraid wheter it could get me varicose veins Sad
I am gonna use only the cream now and then maybe half of the capsule. Or I have swanson's PM...it contains only 100mg of PM. Have you got any experience, results with this brand? Because the ainterol's one increases the blood circulation and probably that's why I encountered such problems. Please, someone reply Smile

(26-03-2015, 06:55 PM)janny Wrote:  Hi everyone.
I have started using the ainterol's PM. So far I suppose that it is too strong for me. I ahve weaker veins and they are after few days more visible. I only took 1capsule per day and was massaging with the ainterol's cream. Have you had such negative effects???? I am afraid wheter it could get me varicose veins Sad
I am gonna use only the cream now and then maybe half of the capsule. Or I have swanson's PM...it contains only 100mg of PM. Have you got any experience, results with this brand? Because the ainterol's one increases the blood circulation and probably that's why I encountered such problems. Please, someone reply Smile

Varicose is a problem with return flow of blood, I believe. It maybe best to check with a doctor. You may have another problem other than PM.

Hi Janny,
Take each individually and try monitoring the situation. Cream may be preferable as it is absorbed into the skin and usually more effective to the area directly applied.

As to availability, Biovea ship from the UK and supply PM at 500mg.

Hi.yes,i did have a problem with high blood pressure and as a result i got dilative visible veins all over my body.but i have managed to cure this problem,it was better after few years of struggling.however when i have started with the nbe and ainterol,the problem worsened.does it increase blood pressure and weaken veins and blood vessels???.i thought that phytoestrogens are not contradictory to problems with veins,as birth control pills.has someone encountetred such problems???i hope that the cream will do some inches in my breast and the vein problem will not appear.i really long to grow bigger breast and it seems that i wont be able to make my dream come true or at least even try to do it :-(

Hi again, so I am contributing with a new experience. probably using PM during mesntruation was extreme for me. I thought that my veins would run out of my body. however after "my days" it came to normal. so mabye it is all about getting used to it for a few days. I would like to ask. When did you start to see some results?? i am on Ainterol's PM for 8 days and I do not see any change. I do not think that I amd estrogen dominant, coz I am slim with no boobs, no hips, no fat Big Grin no femine characteristics in face, I have thin hair, thin lips...so I am musculative I would say. I have read through many threads that it can because of testosterones...how could I decrease it??? What did u use?? I do not know if I should take into account only the peppermint tea, beacuse I drink it every morning, a cup of it. Pleeease, help me, I am desperate to have bigger boobs Sad

(31-03-2015, 05:10 PM)janny Wrote:  Hi again, so I am contributing with a new experience. probably using PM during mesntruation was extreme for me. I thought that my veins would run out of my body. however after "my days" it came to normal. so mabye it is all about getting used to it for a few days. I would like to ask. When did you start to see some results?? i am on Ainterol's PM for 8 days and I do not see any change. I do not think that I amd estrogen dominant, coz I am slim with no boobs, no hips, no fat Big Grin no femine characteristics in face, I have thin hair, thin lips...so I am musculative I would say. I have read through many threads that it can because of testosterones...how could I decrease it??? What did u use?? I do not know if I should take into account only the peppermint tea, beacuse I drink it every morning, a cup of it. Pleeease, help me, I am desperate to have bigger boobs Sad

For men, the suggestion is at least 3 months, but for women, I would think at least 30 - 45 days???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon