Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying PM 350 mg once daily

(08-03-2015, 10:37 PM)march Wrote:  Hi everyone here and hope all will achieve their goal.

I am on day 4 and this is what I have now.
Hope someone will tell me they are not so bad LOL

Hoping to grow at least one size.

Planning to take the capsules for 2 months and to see how it goes.

Minimum dose so as to minimise the risk.

Going to post my photos here once in a while.
They look quite pretty!! Especially the bottom pic and the top one.

Thanks!

Ha..Rolleyes guess I was seeing stars from the wine yesterdayCool
But I'm very curious as well if it will stay, i am on holidays now and want too try PM when I'm home. I've tried flaxseed oil massage, i saw results within few months, I then quit with massage and flaxseed and bam gone were my results and back are my ittibitty titties..
I hope you/me dont experience any side effects and will be able too take it for a longer period so it will become permanent. Very curious. What i noticed first is fullness and maybe after that phase we will grow, but I've never really been there.

Haha you did sound like in a funny mood, now I understand why ;-)

No bad side effects from PM so far..Even my mood seems better.

There are many reviews claiming that it doesn't only affects the size but enhances the skin and hair, and has some other benefits.

So I thought even if the boobs don't change maybe it's still worth trying.

Yeah i hear that often that phyto estro. makes your mood better. My experience in this(fenugreek,flax) is that you gotta be consistent with it. Because as long as you take it you feel good mooded indeed but when you skip a day you might become emotional. I hope it does good for my skin.
I have a nice clear skin lately but I'm afraid that PM will make me breakout and give me acne..Sad
And i could use some softer hairs, feeling like a horsetail latelyDodgy Think the sun burned it.
Anyways I'm looking forward too your progress!

(08-03-2015, 10:37 PM)march Wrote:  Hi everyone here and hope all will achieve their goal.

How much did you grow with fso

What brand are u using

I'm really sorry, but i recently read AquaArabs post about the bad quitter vibe in here, and I think(dont want too talk for her and i am speaking for myself) she is reffering too you Beauty with boobs. There is soo much information out here.. And you keep asking the same questions without beeing really interested in the persons you ask it too. I think you should change your attitude and not act so superficial. You ask March how much she grew with flaxseed oil but if you read this post well you can see that not March but me is talking about flaxseedoil..
I'm just a bit annoyed about that kind off attitude and really had too respond on it. Please change it. I guess you are young, but i hope you'll learn a bit more. We are human in here no robots. Please change your social behavior.
Thumbs Up 

(12-03-2015, 04:14 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm really sorry, but i recently read AquaArabs post about the bad quitter vibe in here, and I think(dont want too talk for her and i am speaking for myself) she is reffering too you Beauty with boobs. There is soo much information out here.. And you keep asking the same questions without beeing really interested in the persons you ask it too. I think you should change your attitude and not act so superficial. You ask March how much she grew with flaxseed oil but if you read this post well you can see that not March but me is talking about flaxseedoil..
I'm just a bit annoyed about that kind off attitude and really had too respond on it. Please change it. I guess you are young, but i hope you'll learn a bit more. We are human in here no robots. Please change your social behavior.

Hannah, if there was a "thumbs up" or "thanks" button, I would definitely push that button for your post. Smile

(12-03-2015, 04:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(12-03-2015, 04:14 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm really sorry, but i recently read AquaArabs post about the bad quitter vibe in here, and I think(dont want too talk for her and i am speaking for myself) she is reffering too you Beauty with boobs. There is soo much information out here.. And you keep asking the same questions without beeing really interested in the persons you ask it too. I think you should change your attitude and not act so superficial. You ask March how much she grew with flaxseed oil but if you read this post well you can see that not March but me is talking about flaxseedoil..

Hannah, if there was a "thumbs up" or "thanks" button, I would definitely push that button for your post. Smile

Thanks for your support Pegster!Smile I dont want too bash anybody or play it on the man, and still there is nothing wrong with asking things that are already written somewhere but you can cross limits rightDodgy Let's just keep this a happy community and put some afford in it! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon