Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help

Hello everybody Smile
As you can see I am new to this forum, and like everyone on here I decided to be a member in order to seek for help and answers to my problem.

Well to cut it short to anyone who willing to give me some advices to my situation, I started a diet at the beginning of February and lost a lot of weight in short period of time. As a result of this rapid weight loss my breast became so empty and the skin is a bit saggier than before!!!

Right now I am so sad, and I really don't what to do!!!

I stop my diet and started to eat normal once again, hopping that I can gain what I lost...I really regretted doing this diet, my boobs were way better than now Sad

Anyway, as I said before I am new to this site and also new to all the kinds of natural breast enlargement, so I want people to help me how to make my breast more firmer and fuller~what kinds of vitamins and herbs that I should get daily plus the benefits of flaxseed oil for the breast and where I can buy this oil?!

I am very sorry for all these question, but I am so desperate and want someone to help me~thank you very much in advance!!

Hi, apparently you need to get some good weight back. See the following thread for good nutrition:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21496

You can start with the following herbs, but each individual reacts differently, so you might have to adjust the dosage and type:

1-fennel seeds
2-Fenugreek
3-maca
4-flaxseeds to eat
5-flaxseed oil to massage

Good Luck, POM

(10-03-2015, 03:25 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi, apparently you need to get some good weight back. See the following thread for good nutrition:

You can start with the following herbs, but each individual reacts differently, so you might have to adjust the dosage and type:

1-fennel seeds
2-Fenugreek
3-maca
4-flaxseeds to eat

Good Luck, POM

Hello Pom, thank you so much for your reply Smile yeah if course I really need to gain more weight plus I will check the thread you provided for me and I will try to read more though the posts on this forum how can I take the herbs that you listed for me~thanks once againWink

(10-03-2015, 04:21 AM)CandyBubble Wrote:  
(10-03-2015, 03:25 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi, apparently you need to get some good weight back. See the following thread for good nutrition:

1-fennel seeds
2-Fenugreek
3-maca
4-flaxseeds to eat

Good Luck, POM

Hello Pom, thank you so much for your reply Smile yeah if course I really need to gain more weight plus I will check the thread you provided for me and I will try to read more though the posts on this forum how can I take the herbs that you listed for me~thanks once againWink
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, there are so much info here so take your time and increase your knowledge. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon