Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped breasts? Would like some recommendations on how to proceed.

Hi,

I am interested in getting some confirmation as to whether my breasts are underdeveloped or not (see attachments). I am 24 years old and I feel like my breasts never really grew but I was okay with them in highschool and didn't really notice until very recently. I am an AA cup (but in Australia I have found it difficult to find a bra that fits me without being too tight so I wear an A cup). My breasts also look like they're lopsided and the area where my breasts and arm pit meet is very prominent? Previously I had a blood test which showed that Androstenedione is 15.4nmol/L (where normal range is 4.6 to 13.7) and my Free Androgen Index is 6.1 (where normal range is 1.0 to 5.0) which means I am on the hairier side but the doctor said I didn't have anything to worry about other than that I am on the hairier side and would have problems with acne. I am on birth control pills which has minimised the acne and I have I would be super happy if my breasts could grow to a full A cup (with the area that meets my breasts and arm pit area to not be so prominent) but I am a little overwhelmed on how to proceed!
Would love to get some confirmation as well as advice as to what steps I should take to get my breasts to a full A cup.

Thanks! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, first off, they're very pretty!! I like the shape and that they wouldn't pass the pencil test (OR the piece of paper test!). Secondly, a AA cup??? Are you SURE??? I'd say you're at LEAST ALMOST a B cup!! Thirdly, I really honestly can't see where you think they're lop-sided! It looks like MAYBE, MAYBE the right one hangs just a TINY FRACTION of an inch lower, other than that, they look great and I'm SURE you'll get PLENTY of help and advice on how to make them bigger here!! PM, massage and Noogleberry seem to work wonders!! Welcome to the forum!! :-) You're now among friends!!

Thanks @WantAPair for your encouragement!
I am looking into buying the noogleberry system and seeing how that goes!
I hope you and I will both achieve what we want! Smile

(12-03-2015, 10:31 AM)leeni.03 Wrote:  Thanks @WantAPair for your encouragement!
I am looking into buying the noogleberry system and seeing how that goes!
I hope you and I will both achieve what we want! Smile

Thanks, Leeni, I hope so, too!! But, I'd be QUITE happy to be starting out where YOU are!!

Hey girl, our boobs look the same lol! Except my areolas are super puffy unless I'm cold (tanner stage 4) I also hate my armpit area. I have never had my hormones tested but I know my androgens are high because when I take spearmint or saw palmetto my acne goes down very quickly. Also I have a rather prominent Adam's apple. A noogleberry is a great idea! I have one I need to use it more. Should help center the Breasts also. If you're thinking about supplements maybe try BO. I tried it for 3 months which isn't long enough, but I couldent afford to get more until recently. About to start again. Also try spearmint capsules from swanson or saw palmetto extract pills to keep your androgens lower. They both really help my acne. And work well with the BO. Good luck to you lady! Keep us posted.

Definitely not underdeveloped. Your boobs are so pretty Smile Start massaging till you come up with a plan.

(14-03-2015, 04:49 AM)LillyCs Wrote:  Hey girl, our boobs look the same lol! Except my areolas are super puffy unless I'm cold (tanner stage 4) I also hate my armpit area. I have never had my hormones tested but I know my androgens are high because when I take spearmint or saw palmetto my acne goes down very quickly. Also I have a rather prominent Adam's apple. A noogleberry is a great idea! I have one I need to use it more. Should help center the Breasts also. If you're thinking about supplements maybe try BO. I tried it for 3 months which isn't long enough, but I couldent afford to get more until recently. About to start again. Also try spearmint capsules from swanson or saw palmetto extract pills to keep your androgens lower. They both really help my acne. And work well with the BO. Good luck to you lady! Keep us posted.

WOW!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Are they heavy?

(14-03-2015, 04:49 AM)LillyCs Wrote:  Hey girl, our boobs look the same lol! Except my areolas are super puffy unless I'm cold (tanner stage 4) I also hate my armpit area. I have never had my hormones tested but I know my androgens are high because when I take spearmint or saw palmetto my acne goes down very quickly. Also I have a rather prominent Adam's apple. A noogleberry is a great idea! I have one I need to use it more. Should help center the Breasts also. If you're thinking about supplements maybe try BO. I tried it for 3 months which isn't long enough, but I couldent afford to get more until recently. About to start again. Also try spearmint capsules from swanson or saw palmetto extract pills to keep your androgens lower. They both really help my acne. And work well with the BO. Good luck to you lady! Keep us posted.

Haven't visited this forum in a while. Thanks LillyC's! Your boobs look great. I did purchase a Noogleberry system since joining this fourm, still waiting for it to be delivered. I will definitely keep this community posted. Hope you also achieve your goals! Smile

Your breasts don't seem underdeveloped. They're also pretty jeez, they're just not big, that's all. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon