Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

I was wearing a 32B when I started. Than learned about proper sizing I was probably a 28D.

Currently, I'm a 28DD but I wear a 30F (bradelis) too big in the band and wrong cup shape. I also have a 32C (VS) too large in band, too small in cups. Lol. I'm waiting until I have a noticeable difference to buy new bras.

Here's my updates, pictures to be added later.

Hair on back of head 12.5"
Hair on front if head 5.25"
(I took side measurements below my ears. gained an inch in both sides)

Upper bust 31"
Bust 33"
Under bust 26"
Waist 24.5"
Upper hip 34"
Butt 36"

Weight 117lbs

(I take my measurements snug/tight depending on the area)

My nose has changed shape! It was hooked and is nearly parallel to the ground. my lips have become much fuller, too. I will do a head shot on a later date, to show the improvements.

my hair is really looking nice. the rogaine is slowing my shedding, too.

(29-03-2015, 06:26 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Here's my updates, pictures to be added later.

Hair on back of head 12.5"
Hair on front if head 5.25"
(I took side measurements below my ears. gained an inch in both sides)

Upper bust 31"
Bust 33"
Under bust 26"
Waist 24.5"
Upper hip 34"
Butt 36"

Weight 117lbs

(I take my measurements snug/tight depending on the area)

My nose has changed shape! It was hooked and is nearly parallel to the ground. my lips have become much fuller, too. I will do a head shot on a later date, to show the improvements.

my hair is really looking nice. the rogaine is slowing my shedding, too.
-------------------------------------------------------------
You look good girl. POM

I wouldn't mind having small breasts if i had a waist like yours, so tiny!Big Grin

(27-03-2015, 11:22 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  I was wearing a 32B when I started. Than learned about proper sizing I was probably a 28D.

Currently, I'm a 28DD but I wear a 30F (bradelis) too big in the band and wrong cup shape. I also have a 32C (VS) too large in band, too small in cups. Lol. I'm waiting until I have a noticeable difference to buy new bras.

So have you gained a cupsize since starting

Yes beauty, I use to have a gap on my vs in the cups and now have a quad boob going on.

Thanks tres & prom!

Took this gem, before my work out. loving this body I'm building.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-03-2015, 05:27 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Took this gem, before my work out. loving this body I'm building.
------------------------------------------------------------
The more you love it and take care of it, the more it reflects back beauty to you. And you look very good girl-Smile POM

(31-03-2015, 05:27 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Took this gem, before my work out. loving this body I'm building.

Is this you
Are you really 30 and have 6 kids

Thanks, pom. you are so right, too!

Beauty, yes. All the pictures I post are of myself. I also have 6 wonderful children ages 2-9! I breastfed them all,too! Lol.

I will post a face pic soon, as my face has changed dramatically since I started my facial workouts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon