Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

(31-03-2015, 06:40 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks, pom. you are so right, too!

Beauty, yes. All the pictures I post are of myself. I also have 6 wonderful children ages 2-9! I breastfed them all,too! Lol.

I will post a face pic soon, as my face has changed dramatically since I started my facial workouts.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Post #769:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17342&pid=147293#pid147293

Wink POM

(31-03-2015, 06:40 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks, pom. you are so right, too!

Beauty, yes. All the pictures I post are of myself. I also have 6 wonderful children ages 2-9! I breastfed them all,too! Lol.

I will post a face pic soon, as my face has changed dramatically since I started my facial workouts.

Oh please do what facial workouts have you done and how much time did it take you to see dramatic results

Prom. You find the most inspiring messages.

Beauty. I do nose, eyelids, and mouth. Seen results in 5 days, and the results are getting better!

(31-03-2015, 05:27 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Took this gem, before my work out. loving this body I'm building.

OOOOO!!!! How PRETTY!!!!

Thanks WAP Wink

(01-04-2015, 04:31 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks WAP Wink

Well, you ARE!! :-)

You are right, WAP. lol. for the first time in years my physical image almost matches my mental image of myself. It is so reassuring.

Quick update, my boobs ache today! hoping to start seeing results with a tape measure.

(02-04-2015, 04:21 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  You are right, WAP. lol. for the first time in years my physical image almost matches my mental image of myself. It is so reassuring.
I'll bet it feels NICE!!

It does! Every day, I feel that much better. sometimes when I look in the mirror I start to cry. I just can't believe that face & body is mine!

here's my face photos I promised! Before and today (day 15) I'm not very good at hiding my identity lol. as you can see the facial exercises have raised my brows, lids, and nose! The castor oil/rogaine have filled in thinning spots and filled in brows. woop woop
Colored tank is before pic, white tank is after pic.

(03-04-2015, 07:35 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  It does! Every day, I feel that much better. sometimes when I look in the mirror I start to cry. I just can't believe that face & body is mine!

You ARE lucky to have that face & body!! I wish I had one like it!!
What are those demonic-looking black dots in your eyes??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon