Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

That's a very nice improvement u go girl!

(02-05-2015, 04:50 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  I found a great before NBE photo of myself! Even though it is embarrassing I want to share my progress. Yes, my breasts are not symmetric. But they are looking more similar the longer I do NBE
(Hopefully they are in the right order)
Before is April 23, 2015. After is May 2, 2015 (1 year off/on NBE)
----------------------------------------------------
Did you man April 23, 2014?

Lol yes. I'll fix it.

(02-05-2015, 08:50 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Lol yes. I'll fix it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, you have improved. Smile POM

Thanks.
So, I have added maca, fg, gr to my program. Not sure the doses since they are all powdered. My Maca will be gone in a few days but hopefully I can see if it makes a difference so I can decide if I want to continue using it.

Fingers crossed.
I'm in the middle of moving again, so I might not update when I originally intended to.

(04-05-2015, 07:09 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks.
So, I have added maca, fg, gr to my program. Not sure the doses since they are all powdered. My Maca will be gone in a few days but hopefully I can see if it makes a difference so I can decide if I want to continue using it.

Fingers crossed.
I'm in the middle of moving again, so I might not update when I originally intended to.

I really want to try maca
Checkout this review on amazon
A woman went up a cup in less than a month
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2LXIZSRX2A..._rtr_alt_5

Maybe you shud try tid brand it's in pills

Great progress!
Fabulous boobs!
Yarrr!

I have been slacking, again. kept my growth but it could be better. I'm ordering different supplements again. I'm adding gr, fg, and maca, along with vit c. I'm taking out BO, placenta, and adrenal.
here's a pic in my new swimsuit. enjoy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-05-2015, 05:35 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  I have been slacking, again. kept my growth but it could be better. I'm ordering different supplements again. I'm adding gr, fg, and maca, along with vit c. I'm taking out BO, placenta, and adrenal.
here's a pic in my new swimsuit. enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------
You look very good-Smile POM

Bahahaha, THANKS, for the compliments EVERYONE! Sorry, I forgot to say something earlier.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon