Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itchy inflamed hair follicles?:(

Heres a tip: tape your nipples down with bandage tape and when you're done use your massage oil to remove the tape ;-)

(22-03-2015, 12:10 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Heres a tip: tape your nipples down with bandage tape and when you're done use your massage oil to remove the tape ;-)

Haha yeah maybe I'll do that later on when they actually get bigger but for now I'm happy with them Smile

Hey guys I just discovered the solution to these itchy inflamed hair follicles so if you need help just use some tea tree oil and some neosporin. They have gone down significantly! Also wear cotton t shirts and bras that aren't too tight. Yayy I can go back go noogling again!

Atm i cant report significant changes since I lost weight through stress. But i can report progress in the appaerence soft and firmer skin(overall body) And I've been smaller in the past, more defenition now. But this is not a NBE program like i would like too design it. I took off from herbs a while ago but soon will start something new.Smile

Have you seen this girl's program?
If you scroll down you'll find her massage butter! I made some for when I noogle and haven't had any problems with clogged pores.
But also, I noogle before bed or if I'm going to be wearing a loose shirt. I usually wipe off the oil with a towel too or shower afterwards.
I think the oil + a tight bra after is causing the blemishes Sad

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

Hi msnewboobies,

Yess i've seen her program she's my inspiration haha. I'm definitely gonna use it when I noogle. I think the inflamed follicles turned into this thing called Keratosis pilaris because they're kinda spreading Sad so i'm gonna use amlactin lotion hopefully that'll help. I soo wanna get back to noogling!

yeah i am pretty sure it's because i didnt wipe off the oil and i put a bra on afterwards. cuz i noogled quickly sometimes before going out and i didnt have time to. but thanks for your advice!

Hows your growing coming along?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon