Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am waiuting for delivery..

I have been waiting for a delivery from Swanson in the USA to here in the UK for my supply of BO.
I contacted customer support and they tell me the shipping company I chose at the check out are running upto 45 to 50 days delivery waiting days.
So in desperation found a UK source for Swanson BO, a little more expensive but minus shipping charges should work out a little less.
So be aware if you shop at Swanson, and chose Landmark air freight, expect a longer wait than normal.

It must be the overseas thing. Being stateside, I order on Monday and it generally here Wednesday or Thursday from Swanson's.

I think Customs on both sides are whacked because I ordered something from GB and it took almost 6 weeks.

iaboy, Yes it is bound to be government departments slowing thing down. Oh well I can wait, no rush, my boobs will still be getting fed and exercised for growth. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon