Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different hormones to be tested on different days !!

You're welcome Rihana.

I think oats are ok, and are likely to be beneficial for NBE, because they might lower DHT. The only problem with oats is if you're worried about IBS. j/k

I looked at the pathways of hormones again, with different research papers, and with trying to understand the different names of hormones.

Too much Pregnenolone and low amounts of Progesterone are common with PMS symptoms during late luteal. Relationship between symptom severity and steroid variation in women with premenstrual syndrome (See chart above: Pregnenolone is the precursor to Progesterone; "5 alpha-DHP" in the link is 5α-dihydroprogesterone in the above chart [check MeSH to confirm]). Progesterone has many progestogenic metabolites that are neurosteroids that help with stress. Opposed to what I said above, alpha-reductase is useful to convert progesterone into some of these metabolites, during late luteal phase. (These was one paper which said there were contradicting results, and its conclusion was different than from other papers on certain dihydro-progesterones)

Diet:
During luteal phase, alcohol lowers certain progesterone metabolites that are both neurosteroids and progestogens; these neurosteroids usually improve PMS mood symptoms.

Aldosterone is a mineralocorticoid produced by the adrenals that causes the body to keep sodium and water, while ridding of potassium. Potassium is a salt, but it must be in balance with Sodium. Potassium and Table Salt have different osmosis effects within cells and the bloodstream. Magnesium is also a salt that must be balanced with other salts, it must also be balanced with Calcium.

Wow.. Thank you Lovely for your research !

PMS symptoms exist a week before menstruation ? And continue untill period stops ?

I'm confused actually If I have this problem !

I trailed off based on what I was finding.

PMS symptoms can happen during the second half of Luteal. It's supposed to be from a week before menstruation, until menstruation/period starts, usually half moon until new moon. Adaptogens, vitamins and minerals are needed during period because of nutrient loss.

Update: I am trying to balance hormones naturally because I feel due to enough stress, the system is not working properly !

One que: If hormones are balanced, Can I try any herb? Say PM or even opt for BO ?

You can take a break and see what happens.

You said you were vegetarian, so you want to try Bovine Ovary? Above I noticed you said you had trouble finding protein sources, peanut butter is a good protein and healthy fat source. PM might make your cycle become erratic.

Yes I can try BO if I have to. Meat is not neat and clean in the markets here so I don't eat it, I only eat eggs.
PM works wonders for those who have high androgens but I never felt I have high androgens. But a woman with normal testosterone levels could also try PM ? Or would it work in the same way ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon