Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do Lip Pumpers damage lips?

I was going to get Jolie Lips next week but I'm unsure. Would doing this everyday over time damage your lips? I'm not sure if it would damage the tissue or stretch it out or anything. Does anyone know anything about this?

Is there anything I could use on top of it to add more collagen to it or something to make it more permanent.

Has anyone who has been doing it overtime noticed that it increased your actual lip size at all permanently?

Thanks for the your answers.

hey there. i've heard of jollie lips.. and fullips.... its the new "toy fad" right now to get fuller lips.

im interested in getting the fullips cuz i feel like it'll do a better job .

wut i've been doing is using a bottle cap, and sucking in for a couple seconds, then letting go. the fullness lasts maybe 30 minutes, whereas fullips claims to last a couple of hours.. not sure how long jollie lips claim to last.

using the bottle cap, i have noticed a slight different. my lips are a tinyyyyy bit larger.. its not very noticeable, but to me it is... you know how you notice every little thing on yourself lol.

i haven't heard of sagging or anything like that. crossing my fingers i never hear anything like that. the bottle cap does leave a slight lip on my lips but goes away in like 5-10 seconds.

anyways.. not much of a help w/ jollie lips, but i hope you found this a little helpful xoxoxo

good luck to you!!

Thank you. I've done the deodorant lid thing in the past, but it left marks which is why I wanted to get Jolie lips was because I heard it didn't. I didn't know what the longterm effects of doing it everyday would be though. Thanks for your response

My worry would be the chance long term use will cause premature age lines around your lips . ( check out smokers lips and see all the extra lines they have )

I will be using my fullips everyday for 60 days (on day 5, now) they are the same as a noogleberry/pump. expanding the tissue. since it's bringing blood to the area suctioned it actually decreases some of the fine lines and wrinkles. make sure you have good circulation to get the best results. the first month I used them I had no swelling using them. now that I know about the circulation, my lips are swelling. only for a few minutes. I can post before/after in 25 days to show if there is a long term gain.

Wow HeroinFox. Thanks for the info. How did you increase circulation to the lips? I have awful circulation due to medical reasons and would like to know what I'd have to do to increase circulation. Glad to know it won't cause premature wrinkles or anything.

@JannetDuff that was another one of my worries.

anyone had any luck :0

I would wonder if it'd also work on tits!

You can buy "bee venom" for lip plumping. All natural unless you have a bee allergy. Bee products have been used as alternatives to botox in celebrity circles. Anyone can buy it. You need to use it daily and I always forget to use mine.

We talked about putting it on the boobs but they come in tiny pots obviously so you'd need a lot. Plus assuming the been venom causes even a mild inflammatory response to get it to work, while on the lips it would be safe, but on the boobs... I wouldn't wana go there.

(09-10-2015, 06:42 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  You can buy "bee venom" for lip plumping. All natural unless you have a bee allergy. Bee products have been used as alternatives to botox in celebrity circles. Anyone can buy it. You need to use it daily and I always forget to use mine.

We talked about putting it on the boobs but they come in tiny pots obviously so you'd need a lot. Plus assuming the been venom causes even a mild inflammatory response to get it to work, while on the lips it would be safe, but on the boobs... I wouldn't wana go there.

o cool thanks! which one do u get? theres those circle container lip balms then the chapstick looking one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon